Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Glandular vs Fatty-tissued boobs?

(08-01-2016, 01:59 PM)minkerbell Wrote:  Pinnochia, what can I say.....You look absolutely fabulous, I would happily give my right arm for your breasts!! Smile
This is what makes me wonder though - when I do put on weight, nothing goes to my chest. When I was pregnant, I put on A LOT of weight and yet, I only gained about a cup size in boobage. When my milk came in however, they were massive, and this is what got me thinking about the fat-gland imbalance, and whether there was a way to increase fatty tissue in the breast area. So for me, putting on weight would not be an option I'm afraid, as I'd have to reach unhealthy levels before boobs even got some Sad
Minkerbell,, Thanks hun,,,,, Smile Crazy thing,, is that genetically in my family ALL the women were relatively small breasted. I have nearly twice what they have, but mines gynocomastia, so none of the normal rules may apply.

I think i understand in a basic way what women are going through with this, you know what you need , more estrogen but it works against you in harmful ways in excess, am i right?
We face the same double edged sword with testosterone,,,,, Im trying to control my levels with saw palmetto and build up my estrogenic side with flax fenugreek and other stuff,,To keep my prostrate health good , as well as opening the door for more growth.
Would it be safe for a woman to try to minimize her levels of the same male stuff in her body,,??? i dont know,i dont think so,,, Im thinking what ive read is probably true about women generally being limited by the level of growth of their female siblings and mother,,Otherwise its either surgery or mad scientist time with supplements till you get the right mixture.

presently im cautiously exercising to reduce unnecessary mass in my torso in the hopes that it will make what i still have after that more impressive,, But i expect to lose some size,, ,,
I could get huge in my breasts if i gained ALOT elswehere, but im not going to look like Divine,, Smilejust for a set a jugs..lol (To gain or not to gain,,, that is the question,!)Smile

You are absolutely right, excess estrogen is a nightmare for me, when I was usng PM cream, my breasts actually shrunk. And PC cream didn't work either. Think I've tried nearly every herb and supplement under the sun, and I swore I would never use anything else but the noogleberry and massage, yet here I am eyeing up isosensuals cream.....To gain or not to gain indeed, I already have the butt and the thighs so am firmly staynig off the pies for now Smile

(13-01-2016, 10:06 PM)minkerbell Wrote:  You are absolutely right, excess estrogen is a nightmare for me, when I was usng PM cream, my breasts actually shrunk. And PC cream didn't work either. Think I've tried nearly every herb and supplement under the sun, and I swore I would never use anything else but the noogleberry and massage, yet here I am eyeing up isosensuals cream.....To gain or not to gain indeed, I already have the butt and the thighs so am firmly staynig off the pies for now Smile
LOL,,, them pies will do you in,, Im exercising now to work off my holiday pie binge,lol. I was on Web MD, today looking at things that cause gynocomastia,, i also sent a e-mail to a doctor that specializes in this problem.
Web MD, states that tea tree oil and Lavender will cause growth in men chests, and the chests of adolescent males.
I read your message and took a close look at my bottles of each oil,, and neither states that women should avoid it.
(IT does say though that if your pregnant or lactating you should consult a physician first,,,and that it should be used with a carrier oil or lotion ). So i get the feeling some women have tried it,and are using it., It has a natural plant based estrogen much weaker than that in birth control pills, or hormonal medicines,,,( but i cant promise its safe for a woman. )
Id say experiment with those, but id hate to be responsible for pushing a woman towards anything risky,, . as with anything you learn about here were obviously making these decisions completely on our own,,. so if you want to try these oils in a 4-6 month test,, id let your doctor know so he can monitor your health during this usage.
And if all else fails,, put some wads of cotton in your cheeks ,, and smile and take a few pictures to see if you'll still like yourself largerSmile,,, and go for lots of soy milk, flax seed, and fruit, -not the pie lol..
Flax seed is the most potent natural plant based estrogen in a food, soy is next or real close. I drink about 8 half gallons of soy milk a week. I gave up pop, and most caffeine drinks and make soy milk my primary drink, substituting cherry juice or green tea or mint tea occasionally to break up the boredom.
Minkerbell, your a doll, and i sincerely hope whatever you choose will be a safe process for you. I also hope we can continue talking here and get to be friends. It sounds like you already have the most important ingredient you need for long term success, and thats common sense,,,Smile

(03-01-2016, 10:06 PM)minkerbell Wrote:  Hi Ella, yes that sounds very familiar - upping fats through coconut oil, avocadoes, flax etc has done absolutely zero in terms of boobage fat. Plenty of thigh and butt fat though, am a classic pear if ever there was one Sad

It's good to hear that you managed to keep some extra boobs when you lost weight, I find this is the first area affected when it comes to weight loss and the last one when it comes to weight gain. And I see what you mean with keeping the circulation up, I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Seems like more glands than fat is common enough, I'm sure there's some science somewhere that could rectify this, someone just need to invent the right ointment!! Smile

This actually is as should be. Fat, even bad fat, doesn't make you fat. What "bad" fats DO do is increase your risks for heart disease due to increased triglycerides combined with increased LDL, or decreased HDL, cholesterol.

What increases fat stores is carbohydrate. No. Carbs do NOT, in themselves, give you energy, carbs are first stored in fat cells by your body, which are then used for energy. The latter step is inhibited in some people, which is one of the things that leads to obesity and similar problems.

So if you're looking to gain boob fat, what you want to eat are carbs. The simpler the better for increasing fat period. The problem, sadly, is you cannot really, naturally, target fat gain. There are surgeries that can be done to take fat cells from one part of your body and put them in another part of your body, but those aren't exactly "natural" per se. It's more natural than sticking silicone or other synthetics in yourself, but it's STILL surgical, which is not strictly natural.

BTW, I know about the surgical method myself because I've considered it. Sad, I know.

Pinnochia, that is very interesting re the lavender and tee trea oil... I'd be very worried about adding anything even slightly estrogenic at this point though, my body doesn't handle it well at all and I reckon I have an E dominance. Also, I got my period very early, so am wondering if that stunted my growth in any shape or form. Anyhoo, I've ordered some isosensuals cream and fingers crossed it will bring some much needed fat to the chest area. A girl can dream, right? Smile

Abi, not sad at all. If I could afford said surgery and knew that the effects were lasting, I'd happily go ahead. Like you say, not fully natural, but at least it's your own fat cells and not a foreign substance in the body.

Re gaining boob-fat....I see what you are saying and it makes total sense. The problem is of course, as you mention, that the fat can't be targeted. So for me, I might need to gain a lot of weight before it goes on my boobs, and would face status quo as I'd be equally disproportionate, only now I'd also be severely overweight. If anything, I'd love to shift some weight, especially from the bum and thigh areas Sad

(16-01-2016, 03:12 PM)minkerbell Wrote:  Pinnochia, that is very interesting re the lavender and tee trea oil... I'd be very worried about adding anything even slightly estrogenic at this point though, my body doesn't handle it well at all and I reckon I have an E dominance. Also, I got my period very early, so am wondering if that stunted my growth in any shape or form. Anyhoo, I've ordered some isosensuals cream and fingers crossed it will bring some much needed fat to the chest area. A girl can dream, right? Smile
Mink,, Dreams,,lol there are so many options ,,, The Viability of many still remains to be seen, but you might also look into the meditational stuff,,, Example,, certain Tibetan monks can soak their clothing and set out on the ledge of a structure in cold wind and through meditation create enough heat to not only keep them safely warm, but dry their clothing as well. It/visualization has been used to heal broken bones,, and other miraculous things, If a mental state of mind can effect the physical in these ways,,, and many more,, it may actually be useful in directing growth. I know this is kinda far out stuff, but when you seem to be running into a wall, with your other options,, why not try it? At least you can say you gave it a shot.
best to you hun,,

Yes, absolutely... I've read about amazing things that can happen during a deep meditative state. And that would be a safe way too, totally hormone free Smile xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon