Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Glandular vs Fatty-tissued boobs?

Dear fellow NBE pursuers, I was hoping somebody out there might have the knowledge to help me solve this one.... Is there a correlation between NBE success and the amount of fat tissue in the breasts? If I put on weight, it would never go to the breast area, so there seems to be very little fatty tissue there. However, I breastfed twins for 2.5 years, so the glands are there. I am asking because I've been using a Noogleberry pump for several years and the success has been somewhat limited, especially compared to others, and I guess I'm wondering whether those with more fat tissue would have more success with NBE? Also, would there be a way of compensating for the lack of fat, or indeed a way of increasing it, without adding any extra body weight (so perhaps topically)?

Very grateful for any light anybody can shed on this one.

x Belle x

One thing to remember about NBE is the necessary nutrients to feed growth

You could try topically a breast massage oil made of macadamia nut oil and clove oil (same as volufiline). Because of clove oil, external use only.

You could also use evening primrose oil ( internal and external). A lot of women swear by that.
Red krill oil pills. Better that fish oil pills.

In essence. You want to up your omega 3& omega6 intake.

Those should help. Plump up. Give it a few weeks.

Thanks Tanya!

I take krill oil already, used to take EPO but it didn't agree with me so might see if I can use it externally. Have used safflower, flax, coconut and almond oil in the past to massage with, but must check out clove and macadamia nut oil.

Thanks again Smile x

Hmm, just realized that I have posted this thread in the entirely wrong place, thought it was a general discussion not for genetic males, very sorry about that. Any idea on how I can move this thread into a more appropriate forum? Blush

I share your dilemma. I have The glands but little fat.
If you are a fast metaboliser like me you can up your good fat all you like but it won't make you gain any fat Sad
But yeh good fats are around that "might not" make you fat like avacado coconut flaxseed and Tanya's suggestions. Just watch your 6:3 ratio of omegas.
I gained a good few kgs a good while back, it went everywhere else first then bust last... But by massaging etc I managed to keep some extra boobs when I lost all the weight I'd gained elsewhere.

I could suggest only that maybe if we up our good fats as much as is healthy but keep up our normal exercise routines so we don't gain elsewhere , however concentrate on our boobs circulation wise, exercises, massage , stimulation to the boobs as much as we can that those "good fats" might deposit there if that makes sense?...

Hi Ella, yes that sounds very familiar - upping fats through coconut oil, avocadoes, flax etc has done absolutely zero in terms of boobage fat. Plenty of thigh and butt fat though, am a classic pear if ever there was one Sad

It's good to hear that you managed to keep some extra boobs when you lost weight, I find this is the first area affected when it comes to weight loss and the last one when it comes to weight gain. And I see what you mean with keeping the circulation up, I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Seems like more glands than fat is common enough, I'm sure there's some science somewhere that could rectify this, someone just need to invent the right ointment!! Smile

(03-01-2016, 10:06 PM)minkerbell Wrote:  Hi Ella, yes that sounds very familiar - upping fats through coconut oil, avocadoes, flax etc has done absolutely zero in terms of boobage fat. Plenty of thigh and butt fat though, am a classic pear if ever there was one Sad

It's good to hear that you managed to keep some extra boobs when you lost weight, I find this is the first area affected when it comes to weight loss and the last one when it comes to weight gain. And I see what you mean with keeping the circulation up, I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Seems like more glands than fat is common enough, I'm sure there's some science somewhere that could rectify this, someone just need to invent the right ointment!! Smile

Yeh for those of us who successfully breastfed I think respond better to the likes of fenugreek and other lactation herbs. I think applying them topically would work BUT. I certainly don't recomend it cause I really fear of effect of instAnt absorption and risks etc Huh and then internally there's always risk too , so I agree with trying good fats etc, it's infortunate we can't DIRECT the fat where we need it Sad

(02-01-2016, 10:01 PM)minkerbell Wrote:  Dear fellow NBE pursuers, I was hoping somebody out there might have the knowledge to help me solve this one.... Is there a correlation between NBE success and the amount of fat tissue in the breasts? If I put on weight, it would never go to the breast area, so there seems to be very little fatty tissue there. However, I breastfed twins for 2.5 years, so the glands are there. I am asking because I've been using a Noogleberry pump for several years and the success has been somewhat limited, especially compared to others, and I guess I'm wondering whether those with more fat tissue would have more success with NBE? Also, would there be a way of compensating for the lack of fat, or indeed a way of increasing it, without adding any extra body weight (so perhaps topically)?

Very grateful for any light anybody can shed on this one.

x Belle x
Belle, I am a man and thats my picture in my icon,,,, I have watched my chest wax and wane with my dietary habits.,, if i go lean on food they loose mass ,, and get tighter,, harder,,, if i gain weight,, even 5-10 pounds they get fuller ,, not anything dramatic but there is an increase, i can wear a 36 ddd bra now, and im fairly certain if i gained ten to 15 pounds theyed make another jump in size,,. but im also taking lots of fenugreek and flax seed in a pill suppliment form. I buy flax seed by the bag and then buy empty gel caps and fill them myself. Anyway my point is im not sure how much those suppliments may be doing but its a pretty sure thing that at some point weight gain will translate into fatty tissue there as well. Its a harsh trade off but worth it i guess.

Unfortunate indeed. I tried once, to apply fenugreek topically mixed with olive oil. I had no success unfortunately. It's quite frustrating I must say, I've tried PM, PG etc but of no avail. When I nursed my babies, I was easily a D-cup. Oh to relive that, just for a little bit (bar all the leaking of course) Wink

Pinnochia, what can I say.....You look absolutely fabulous, I would happily give my right arm for your breasts!! Smile
This is what makes me wonder though - when I do put on weight, nothing goes to my chest. When I was pregnant, I put on A LOT of weight and yet, I only gained about a cup size in boobage. When my milk came in however, they were massive, and this is what got me thinking about the fat-gland imbalance, and whether there was a way to increase fatty tissue in the breast area. So for me, putting on weight would not be an option I'm afraid, as I'd have to reach unhealthy levels before boobs even got some Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon