Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cee.cee.petite's program

Update: Going to start PM today/tonight. It should be delivered today. It's the Barlowe brand https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OKY...dp_summary

I'll decided how to take them when it gets here and I read the label. I want to take as directed so that I don't throw my hormones off balance. I'll probably be taking it everyday except my placebo week.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-11-2015, 10:00 PM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  
(05-11-2015, 07:11 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(05-11-2015, 03:49 PM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  I have no idea now....I just want to look I'm the mirror and not see small breast lol. So I'm not going to put a size on it but I will say I don't want to be unproportionably large either so....
Yeh I hear you. My goal was always 34c and now I can wear SOME but not all. My goal I guess is to be able to wear ALL 34c and fill them out. For now I'm like you. I look in the mirror and see small boobs Rolleyes

Well I went bra shopping at target and 34C is definitely the best size for me except I can't upload my pics anymore because of the file size......

So, update... Pics..... Right size now?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is the band comfy? Otherwise looks the perfect fit

I've started pm too. Real low dose 80mg. Only first half of cycle too. Then vitex the rest .

(09-11-2015, 11:53 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Is the band comfy? Otherwise looks the perfect fit

Kinda. Stupid me bought a racer back because they were on sale. The underwire digs into my chest but loosening the straps helped and I'm small so no fat and it's rubbing my ribcage lol.

I tried on a regular clasp bra and it fit so I like this size.

(10-11-2015, 12:04 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I've started pm too. Real low dose 80mg. Only first half of cycle too. Then vitex the rest .

Well I just realized I'm 5 days to my period and idk if taking the pm now will make it go away....so I might take one tonight, I might not.

Update. I am about to outgrow the medium pumping cups and I have only been pumping for like three weeks ? So, I guess that is progress. Going to be ordering more cups soon SmileBig GrinBlush Idk If it is soon enough to measure again but I might in about a week or two.

WOW!!!! Those are FANTASTIC!!!! You are SOOOOOO lucky!!!!!!!!

(12-11-2015, 03:45 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  WOW!!!! Those are FANTASTIC!!!! You are SOOOOOO lucky!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Blush

So, The PM is making to spot.NO BUENO. I have never spotted ever so this is really different to me. I told my bf and now he's paranoid and makes me "check" before doing anything lol. I haven't been able to pump and so I haven't seen any changes with the PM but I have only been taking 1 pill a day. Now I have been taking two pills a day so I will see how that goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon