Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cee.cee.petite's program

I've been lurking on page for quite some time, 2or 3 years. At one point I was on maca root, fenugreek, and MSM. I went from a 32A to a full 34A. It was progress, but not nearly as much as I wanted, so I have decided to give pumping a try. I'm super excited. Hopefully I can get the growth that I have been wanting.

Currently I noogle for about 3-4 hours a day. I try to noogle when sleeping but...it's umcomfortable and usually is a waste cause the air leaks out. I use scar cream (from the dollar tree similar to mederma) as my lubricant to avoid stretch marks and add collegen.
I just started back on fenugreek, so I'm only taking 650mg 3x day and then when I get it in my system (after about two weeks) I'll start doubling the dosage or taking it more throughout the day, like 6x a day.

So far that is it. I am on Aviane BCP so I am reserved to messing with too many herbs, but I think I'm going to do PM and take it every day except for the placebo days. Some women here have said tht works for them and doesn't upset anything because bc gives combo of estrogen and progesterone everyday. Idk I'm just really afraid of a hormone imbalance. Probably going to add msm for the hair and boob benefits, because I was taking it once upon a time and stumbled upon found the added boobie benefit. So, when I order it I'll update you guys. From what I read on this thread, I lack estrogen and maybe have a higher level of androgens. I have hot flashes, lower than normal sex drive(probably the bc), thick chin and chest hair. I don't really have any other complaints.

I have a small frame, 5'1 and 116lbs so I'm thinking a full B or C cup will be perfect for me. Any other advice to help tweak my program is appreciated. I am taking it easy for now but am open to advice. Smile

Before and after pumping

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your boobs look good now, and will only look better bigger. Buy why do you want to add weight? For your height 135lbs would be fat girl. I think you should stay at your current weight, you are not too skinny at all. I suggest you add massaging your boobs to your routine. Good luck Smile

(30-10-2015, 12:12 AM)James98 Wrote:  Your boobs look good now, and will only look better bigger. Buy why do you want to add weight? For your height 135lbs would be fat girl. I think you should stay at your current weight, you are not too skinny at all. I suggest you add massaging your boobs to your routine. Good luck Smile

Oh yeah that's an old signature. I need to update that. I am happy with my current weight. I was coming from 95lbs....so I've made progress . I wouldn't mind being that weight if the weight only went to my ass. Lol. My bf thinks I'm crazy for trying NBE but oh well. It will make me happier in the end.

34band? Are you sure? Your underbust looks smaller than that :o what are your measurements? Good luck with noogling btw!

Well, good luck! I wonder if you are wearing the right bra size. From your photo, I just don't understand how you are an A-cup. There is a very obvious difference between your over and underbust. You look more like a large B or even a C-cup. I think you might be a 32-C. I understand that may be a hard size to find, but those look even bigger than some B-cup I have seen and I have worked in clothing retail for years.

(30-10-2015, 09:56 AM)PinkTable Wrote:  34band? Are you sure? Your underbust looks smaller than that :o what are your measurements? Good luck with noogling btw!

I am actually a 32A technically but the 34 fits better now. I'm going to measure when I get home....maybe I just suck at measuring. When my boobs first filled out back in the beginning of the year I got all excited and meassured and it wasn't much difference. I think the camera makes them look larger than they are in real life. I promise they're not big lol.

(30-10-2015, 10:44 AM)char Wrote:  Well, good luck! I wonder if you are wearing the right bra size. From your photo, I just don't understand how you are an A-cup. There is a very obvious difference between your over and underbust. You look more like a large B or even a C-cup. I think you might be a 32-C. I understand that may be a hard size to find, but those look even bigger than some B-cup I have seen and I have worked in clothing retail for years.

It's never occurred to me that they'd be any bigger than an A. The swelling is a B maybe....but it goes down aftee about an hour or two. I might go to Victoria Secret to get sized today. I've never thought to try a B or never a C lol. I was surprised the 34 A's fit they used to have so much space in them.

They're certainly VERY pretty!! I'd be VERY proud of those if they were mine!!

Well, I am pretty darn sure that those are not A sized breast. But, who knows. You might have the advantage of them being attached to your chest. Let me give you a personal example of how the bra thing can work. I could wear a 32C- cups might seem like the fit, band would seem tight. I could wear a 36A bra- band would be loose®, cups might seem to fit. But my best bet is probably be a 34B bra. See what I mean? A lot of women are wearing a different bra from who might be the "ideal" fit. Or, you have an amazing camera or are really creative with you picture taking angles. Those, categorically, do not look like As!
PS: If mine looked, pretty much, exactly like that... I mean, those might be almost exactly my goal boobs and I am aiming for a 34C. So, hand them over, ma sista! :]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon