Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many hours did people with success in NBe sleep

(09-11-2015, 06:44 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(08-11-2015, 09:02 AM)char Wrote:  
(06-11-2015, 02:01 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Here is particularly good body scan meditation I like:
http://palousemindfulness.com/disks/bodyscan.html
Happy snoozing
Bobbi

Thanks for the meditation!

Will try it Happyme,,lol,, ( and let me know if it works for you Char,,, ) One of my top priorities-( besides getting built like a brick shit house) is figuring out that recipe for a full night of restful sleep,,, (preferably without drugs),lol
Have you tried melatonin?
I use the drops and usually works a treat for a seasoned insomniac. Nothing however works better better than a tiring walk etc before bed.
Turn off your devices/ wireless and keep the lights dimmed a good hour or two before sleep. Take away electronics from your bedside table . You probably know all this but they interfere with melatonin . Hence why the drops are quite effective .

several years ago i started losing a lot of sleep for a period of 2wks. i passed out while at my desk at work, so, i went straight to the doctor. they gave me a prescription. i’m sensitive to medications and rarely take pharmaceuticals so i broke the pill in half and took 1/2 every night. on the 6th day, i woke up and was a different person. i’ve never ever ever been so filled with such darkness and despair in my whole life. several times that day and the next i would drop to the floor crying. i felt like my life was over. some of that state of despair was tinkering with memories of two years earlier when a family member very close to me died of breast cancer. i’d never experienced death so close. i didn’t handle the grief so well. anyway, that deep despair and those crying bouts lasted for about 48hrs. for the first time in my life i could understand how someone could take their life. i wouldn't, but i understood. i started searching about the zolpidem i was taking and found it was an ambien generic. most on the forum i found seemed like about 95% experienced becoming active during sleep and 5% became intensely emotionally fatal like me. anyway, after that, i found this very informative site …probably listed somewhere on this forum but i’ll list it here https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-disorders-problems i still have some issues ..i have no problem going to sleep, i drop off quickly. instead, waking often during the night. i have to fight to keep myself from thinking on a conscious level cuz if i think, i’ll prolong my little wake periods. i just have to keep my mind in a state of nothingness. i know, i think we all know that not getting enough uninterrupted sleep can mess with your health and our dreams of more impressive boobage. i know it’s critical to good cellular health and mitosis and some other big words that i can’t think of.

You can always rely on copious amounts of wine, or spirits. Notice I left out beer, since that is a lot of liquid that needs to come out, thus disturbing the sleep your after. :-)
Bobbi

(09-11-2015, 06:48 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(09-11-2015, 06:44 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(08-11-2015, 09:02 AM)char Wrote:  
(06-11-2015, 02:01 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Here is particularly good body scan meditation I like:
http://palousemindfulness.com/disks/bodyscan.html
Happy snoozing
Bobbi

Thanks for the meditation!

Will try it Happyme,,lol,, ( and let me know if it works for you Char,,, ) One of my top priorities-( besides getting built like a brick shit house) is figuring out that recipe for a full night of restful sleep,,, (preferably without drugs),lol
Have you tried melatonin?
I use the drops and usually works a treat for a seasoned insomniac. Nothing however works better better than a tiring walk etc before bed.
Turn off your devices/ wireless and keep the lights dimmed a good hour or two before sleep. Take away electronics from your bedside table . You probably know all this but they interfere with melatonin . Hence why the drops are quite effective .
I heard about Melatonin from my partner Lori as well,,, but i never looked into it,,,, guess i should have,,I am definitely the seasoned insomniac . lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon