Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many hours did people with success in NBe sleep

Just wondering thought it would be interesting as well as helpfulBig Grin

How many hours people sleep at night or what do you mean?Huh

(27-10-2015, 10:16 PM)hannah Wrote:  How many hours people sleep at night or what do you mean?Huh

Yeah at nightBig Grin

I have slow and steady breast growth (been on NBE for 8 months), and my sleeping habits have always been the same. I get between 6 and 7 hours. Often its interrupted at least once a night to make a potty run.
Bobbi
Do you think there is a connection??

(01-11-2015, 04:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I have slow and steady breast growth (been on NBE for 8 months), and my sleeping habits have always been the same. I get between 6 and 7 hours. Often its interrupted at least once a night to make a potty run.
Bobbi
Do you think there is a connection??

Im jealous,, i have had insomnia for decades,, but that has nothing to NBE,LOL, its just my minds inability to wind down at night..

(05-11-2015, 02:20 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Im jealous,, i have had insomnia for decades,, but that has nothing to NBE,LOL, its just my minds inability to wind down at night..

Try meditation. Works wonders, and its fun too.
Ly down, close your eyes, and envision a little guy in your head. He or she, on your command, massages every inch of you from your forehead to your toes. You walk her through the whole thing.
When I do this I can barely make it to my breasts before I'm out like a light.
If your outside life creeps in. recognize it and politely put it aside.
For me the movement is like being able to feel your pulse moving to different parts of your body.
Enjoy
Bobbi

(05-11-2015, 03:09 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(05-11-2015, 02:20 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Im jealous,, i have had insomnia for decades,, but that has nothing to NBE,LOL, its just my minds inability to wind down at night..

Try meditation. Works wonders, and its fun too.
Ly down, close your eyes, and envision a little guy in your head. He or she, on your command, massages every inch of you from your forehead to your toes. You walk her through the whole thing.
When I do this I can barely make it to my breasts before I'm out like a light.
If your outside life creeps in. recognize it and politely put it aside.
For me the movement is like being able to feel your pulse moving to different parts of your body.
Enjoy
Bobbi
Thanks Bobbi,, i used to do standing meditation Nei-kung,, in Hsingi training. but i will try this , what you said. Its sounds much funner..lol have a good night.

Here is particularly good body scan meditation I like:
http://palousemindfulness.com/disks/bodyscan.html
Happy snoozing
Bobbi

(06-11-2015, 02:01 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Here is particularly good body scan meditation I like:
Happy snoozing
Bobbi

Thanks for the meditation!

(08-11-2015, 09:02 AM)char Wrote:  
(06-11-2015, 02:01 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Here is particularly good body scan meditation I like:
Happy snoozing
Bobbi

Thanks for the meditation!

Will try it Happyme,,lol,, ( and let me know if it works for you Char,,, ) One of my top priorities-( besides getting built like a brick shit house) is figuring out that recipe for a full night of restful sleep,,, (preferably without drugs),lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon