Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

Haha, I found the quote- button Big Grin but it turned out to be a huge message with all the quoting, so I did it like this again ^^
Hmmm, okay, so you do the 300 counts each in the morning and in the evening? I think I will follow your routine and see where it takes me. Its way nicer than the massaging- technique I used before and my breasts don't feel so tensed afterwards Smile
I just read your thread all over again and as far as I understood, you grew 1 inch after 3 weeks, is that right? So, thats the time it took for you to see your first results? It would be amazing to have some growth like you have it Smile

Again: thanks you! Its so great to have someone you can take as a motivation and who is more experienced to give hints how to do it properly Smile

Enjoy your day Smile

Hahahha no problem Smile
Yes 300 count in morning and 300 in evening
And total 600 counts
just give a try and see the results Smile
Once u will be satisfied with results u will never want to leave your routine like me
And i grew 1 inch =1 cup size in 3 weeks then another cup size will not take the same time then another cup size i increasd after 2 months and now u understand my point? its nOt necessary that every cup size increase in same time period
Massage routine require patience
In my whole thread i have explained each and every thing very clearly so that no body get confused

yes, i read your thread completly and you really explained everything, thanks Smile
I think its just about consistency and patience. It will take some time, but I am very confident that it will take me to some booby growth Smile
The thing I like about this massaging technique is, that you get in touch with your boobs in a very gentle and loving way. I never treated my boobs really gentle, because I didn't like them and was kind of ashamed. But when you masage them, you kind of get back in touch with them and start seeing them in a more loving way. I bet it sounds totally crazy Big Grin

(07-02-2016, 01:55 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Hahahha no problem Smile
And total 600 counts
Once u will be satisfied with results u will never want to leave your routine like me
And i grew 1 inch =1 cup size in 3 weeks then another cup size will not take the same time then another cup size i increasd after 2 months and now u understand my point? its nOt necessary that every cup size increase in same time period
In my whole thread i have explained each and every thing very clearly so that no body get confused
Could you find a link on YouTube that best shows how you do your massage? They vary so much online . If you've already done this can you post a link to your thread where you've posted it. Thanks

(07-02-2016, 08:21 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(07-02-2016, 01:55 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Hahahha no problem Smile
And total 600 counts
Could you find a link on YouTube that best shows how you do your massage? They vary so much online . If you've already done this can you post a link to your thread where you've posted it. Thanks

there is no such video that best describe my massage technique
there are alot of vidoes on utube and everyone is telling their own way

(07-02-2016, 06:24 PM)Annibelli Wrote:  yes, i read your thread completly and you really explained everything, thanks Smile
I think its just about consistency and patience. It will take some time, but I am very confident that it will take me to some booby growth Smile
The thing I like about this massaging technique is, that you get in touch with your boobs in a very gentle and loving way. I never treated my boobs really gentle, because I didn't like them and was kind of ashamed. But when you masage them, you kind of get back in touch with them and start seeing them in a more loving way. I bet it sounds totally crazy Big Grin

thanks for reading my post Smile
when i was flat i also didnt like my boobs :/ but during massage u have to treat your boobs really gentle otherwise u will feel pain
never stop massaging and dont start thinking that your boobs are not growing and not showing results every one is different from other so results will also be differnet

you don't have to thank me for reading your post, I have to thank you for writing it Smile
yes, i guess thats the thing: to always continue massaging no matter what. I just pray that my boobs respond to the massage and that I see some growth in the next 4 weeks!
how did your friends and family react to the change? Smile

hahhahha Big Grin Big Grin
u will see good results Smile
hope for the best
friends and family feel the change but no body ask hahhaa Big Grin

(22-12-2015, 08:36 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  When i started massage i was totally flat: /
Now u can see the difference Smile
For me they are still small :/

beautiful!

(13-02-2016, 03:47 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(22-12-2015, 08:36 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  When i started massage i was totally flat: /
Now u can see the difference Smile
For me they are still small :/

beautiful!

Thank U Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon