Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

Smile 

HeLLow guYs

I m sO muCh happy today i wana update my results i am doing breast massage daily
from 1 sep 2015 i started and 3 weeks had gone and today i measure my bust and i grow 1 inch in 3 weeKs Smile Smile Smile
33 bust size now 34 Smile I didnt eat any herb simple massage
THose girls who dont have money try this massage
I am so happyyy massage reallyy woRkSss Smile

BRAVO! Felicitations!
Wink 

thank u so much char Smile <3

1,inch is not a big thing but after 4 5 months it makes big difference

I am happy that massage works for me Smile

massage works for everone but nobody tries Smile

(24-09-2015, 06:38 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  thank u so much char Smile <3

1,inch is not a big thing but after 4 5 months it makes big difference

I am happy that massage works for me Smile

massage works for everone but nobody tries Smile

thanks for the tips. yeh I tried massage but NEVER with ANY sort of consistency.. so I figured massage just didn't work for me because I was too old or my bad circulation but yeh I just never really tried hard enough to do.
what I meant to ask was do you move your hands "around/over" your breasts without actually moving the breast itself or do you like "grab" the breast (not touching nips) and move the whole breast in circles?

that always confuses me.

I just got some macadamia nut oil for massage if and when I remember to do it.

Always welcome dear Smile

regular massage has good results and for results u hsve to wait about 1 month on other sites they wait for 2 to 3 months
Best oil is oilve oil and almond oil
Through almond oil my frnd increase boobs size from 32 to 36
I use olive oil both are best

Circular rubs not so much away from breast not much close to nipples

A bit away from nipples in circulars just and thats enough after massage u feel ur nipples also a bit swell and boobs too and u also feel change in periods
very less bleeding when massage effects ur menstruation that breast grows
And that circular rub is for 2sec

(24-09-2015, 06:53 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Always welcome dear Smile

regular massage has good results and for results u hsve to wait about 1 month on other sites they wait for 2 to 3 months
Best oil is oilve oil and almond oil
Through almond oil my frnd increase boobs size from 32 to 36
I use olive oil both are best

Circular rubs not so much away from breast not much close to nipples

A bit away from nipples in circulars just and thats enough after massage u feel ur nipples also a bit swell and boobs too and u also feel change in periods
very less bleeding when massage effects ur menstruation that breast grows
And that circular rub is for 2sec

i wish i could see a video so i could actually see ha ha its hard to describe but I'm guessing your not holding the breast in your hand and moving the breast itself just moving you hands around them (like creating friction/energy) - sorry I'm such a dumb blonde but yes the more i think about it of course your moving your hands around your boobs otherwise what would be the point of using oil! ok i get it now

Well, I introduced my sister to massage. It worked extremely well for her because she was 19 at the time. I made her an oil with essential oils of ylang-ylang and geranium. I have been very consistent with massage, too- for years. What I noticed most in the past, was that it improved the tone and shape of my breasts, rather than affected the size. I also noticed changes in my period. I tried various techniques over the years, too. Once- for months, I was massaging about 3-4 times per day- with a very pricey oil I purchased on eBay. I had to sneak into bathrooms and stuff. Smile I continue massage because it increases circulation and that is good for potential growth and lymphatic drainage for the health of the breast in the long-run. I even tell my friends to massage the girls regularly, no matter what size they are.

(24-09-2015, 07:41 AM)char Wrote:  Well, I introduced my sister to massage. It worked extremely well for her because she was 19 at the time. I made her an oil with essential oils of ylang-ylang and geranium. I have been very consistent with massage, too- for years. What I noticed most in the past, was that it improved the tone and shape of my breasts, rather than affected the size. I also noticed changes in my period. I tried various techniques over the years, too. Once- for months, I was massaging about 3-4 times per day- with a very pricey oil I purchased on eBay. I had to sneak into bathrooms and stuff. Smile I continue massage because it increases circulation and that is good for potential growth and lymphatic drainage for the health of the breast in the long-run. I even tell my friends to massage the girls regularly, no matter what size they are.
oh to be 19 again.....

Dont be sad i will explain u again and again no prob

How you need to do it:
Rub the fingertips of your hand together as fast as you possibly can. This would generate some heat and energy. After rubbing your hands rapidly together for about 6-10 seconds, place them on the breasts. Rub your breasts inwards with fingertips
Put 2 drops on each breast and dnt use too much oil when ur fingertips will dry take 1 drop of oil again and put oil on ur breast skin

Continue rubbing the breasts for about 2 seconds (considered as one count).
when u reach at 50 counts then pause and again rub ur hands hard and again massage ur breast in circles 300 rubs take 15 min

Follow this with at least 300 counts each in the morning and night every day for a month to effectively increase your breast size.

Change ur diet as well
Add dairy products 1 cup daily curd etc date chicken fish banana shake cream
Add in ur diet

There is video of such massage i have searched alot before i started massage

My friend went from 32 to 36 as i told U
And eat alot proteins fats she gain weight as well
So if u change ur diet massage will show more results
So eat healthy and massage
This works and takes time
I have searched about massage those who left massage in middle they dont see any result and some are doing for 1 hour and D cup in month
It depends how much u give time

I never ever believe on NBE....why???
Beacuse whenever i visit any site they says surgery is the only solution
Or some says use creams and pills and know one give importance to masage
That is natural too and don't have any side effects

When my friend told me about her diet and massage
I didn't believe on her few days that's how can massage increase
So now I m trying by my self and I can say that it takes 5 months
It's not the magic so wait for ur body to responde

Smile Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon