Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saggy breast help please!

I would so not advice you to use the Noogleberry for saggy breasts. Its known to make the breaast skin looser. And some people advising you the Noogleberry in this forum have no experience with the device whats however.. I think thats very harmful and totally not the meaning of this forum.. Really needed to chime in on that. Noogleberry is totally not a toy and there is no evidence that the Noogleberry device specific is safe.
I would advise lemon or other fruit juices as topical treatment for saggy breasts.

Hannah, it's not fair that you knock the noogleberry with totes like 'no proof it is safe' just because you didn't use it effectively.
There are many studies done by Dr.khouri for his Brava device which is the same thing! Fda approved!.
If one is concerned of the difference in pressure, the answer is simple:
Purchase the pump with the pressure guage, look up the studies that Dr.khouri and the fda conducted to prove external tissue expansion benefits of breasts, and follow their maximum pressure guidelines.

You take away from your cause when you make baseless statements.

(10-07-2015, 05:34 PM)noodlez Wrote:  Hannah, it's not fair that you knock the noogleberry with totes like 'no proof it is safe' just because you didn't use it effectively.
There are many studies done by Dr.khouri for his Brava device which is the same thing! Fda approved!.
If one is concerned of the difference in pressure, the answer is simple:
Purchase the pump with the pressure guage, look up the studies that Dr.khouri and the fda conducted to prove external tissue expansion benefits of breasts, and follow their maximum pressure guidelines.

You take away from your cause when you make baseless statements.

The gauge meter is their newest option, They didnt had that when I bought it.. which means the product was already beeing sold for good money and the company made profit on a product that wasnt even out off its developing phase. Sounds very unrelieable to me.
The brava device is not the same thing.. Its made to fit the frame better with flexible rubber..which makes the vacuum and air suck route much more delicate. And with better frame fitting cups instead off gaps everywhere you need less suction to keep it vacuum. But then again brava isnt a succes neither. Its been offered to surgeons all over the world, yes it was a big media hype. And where is it now? How many women are using it?
Look up for pictures... Wow what a beautiful ugly nipples you get from that device.
FDA approved?? Ha ha.. then what.. there are enough operations which are harmful for the body as well what about sillicones? How often did that went wrong..also.. fda approved sillicones. When the guinnea pig time is over you will seriously hear different story's. Think about it putting pressure on your body.. Damn dont be so naive.
What about rocket melon? I'm sorry but that is not healthy.
Baseless statements?? I've used it myselfWink

Quote:The gauge meter is their newest option, They didnt had that when I bought it.. which means the product was already beeing sold for good money and the company made profit on a product that wasnt even out off its developing phase. Sounds very unrelieable to me.
just because they upgraded their device for easier use does not mean that they are unreliable. It means that they listen to their customers and act according to their interests. That's something to be happy about

The brava device is not the same thing.. Its made to fit the frame better with flexible rubber..which makes the vacuum and air suck route much more delicate. And with better frame fitting cups instead off gaps everywhere you need less suction to keep it vacuum. But then again brava isnt a succes neither. Its been offered to surgeons all over the world, yes it was a big media hype. And where is it now? How many women are using it? the rubber of the Brava makes it more comfortable, but that has nothing to do with suction in terms of accurate measuring. The pump gauge is going to tell you how much pressure you are using. It's up to you to be careful and know what is to much (which has been outlined through CLINICAL TRIAL OF EXTERNAL TISSUE EXPANDERS AKA BRAVA .
Look up for pictures... Wow what a beautiful ugly nipples you get from that device. that's your opinion. I have used the NB for a year and my nipples are better than they were before I started, if there was Much change at all. If you're going to make definitive statements about a product, you have to keep it scientific, leave your opinion out, or only as side commentary. Not the base of your statement
FDA approved?? Ha ha.. then what.. there are enough operations which are harmful for the body as well what about sillicones? How often did that went wrong..also.. fda approved sillicones. When the guinnea pig time is over you will seriously hear different story's. Think about it putting pressure on your body.. Damn dont be so naive.
fda approved is important. But not for the reasons you are bashing (implants aren't even know relevant to this) it's important because it means that they have done clinical trials. In those trials they discovered safe limits and precautionary ones you shouldn't bypass. If you were too stupid or careless to look up those limits, to purchase a pressure gauge (before NB released them, they were available elsewhere and NB has had them since at least 2011) then that's your error. Not the device. The only person being naive is you. When you need a skin graft, do you know what they do? EXTERNAL TISSUE EXPANSION! They grow extra tissue on let's say your ass, via external tissue expanders. Then they use the new skin to preform the graft. The only person who is naive is you for thinking that your one experience could justify the masses. You can't assume that because you got bruises which lead to paranoia and then started 'feeling your veins' that it was all the noogleberry. You also can't assume that you used safe pumping limits because you didn't have a gauge. You were relying on your sense of feeling, which can go out the window in desperation for breasts.
As for rocketmelon, she used the device 4+ hours every day on high pump, sometimes 7 hours. She is an extreme example and you know what? She LOVES her results!.
Who are you to judge what made someone else happy?

I'm so sick of you posting warning messages to people based on your one experience. Find me a forum dedicated to complaints over the NB, speicifcally about adverse reactions. Find me a sample of data showing that we are misled about the noogle berry. If you can't do that. Then quit your sobbing. Accept that the device didn't work for you and move on from it. All you accomplish by talking shit about the noogleberry (cause that's exactly what you are doing) is making yourself look like an ass. Guess what? If someone wants to use it, they will. And when they choose to be safe with it and get results, you just look like a fool who has a vendetta against Lucy.

(10-07-2015, 06:11 PM)noodlez Wrote:  
Quote:The gauge meter is their newest option, They didnt had that when I bought it.. which means the product was already beeing sold for good money and the company made profit on a product that wasnt even out off its developing phase. Sounds very unrelieable to me.
just because they upgraded their device for easier use does not mean that they are unreliable. It means that they listen to their customers and act according to their interests. That's something to be happy about

The brava device is not the same thing.. Its made to fit the frame better with flexible rubber..which makes the vacuum and air suck route much more delicate. And with better frame fitting cups instead off gaps everywhere you need less suction to keep it vacuum. But then again brava isnt a succes neither. Its been offered to surgeons all over the world, yes it was a big media hype. And where is it now? How many women are using it? the rubber of the Brava makes it more comfortable, but that has nothing to do with suction in terms of accurate measuring. The pump gauge is going to tell you how much pressure you are using. It's up to you to be careful and know what is to much (which has been outlined through CLINICAL TRIAL OF EXTERNAL TISSUE EXPANDERS AKA BRAVA .
Look up for pictures... Wow what a beautiful ugly nipples you get from that device. that's your opinion. I have used the NB for a year and my nipples are better than they were before I started, if there was Much change at all. If you're going to make definitive statements about a product, you have to keep it scientific, leave your opinion out, or only as side commentary. Not the base of your statement
fda approved is important. But not for the reasons you are bashing (implants aren't even know relevant to this) it's important because it means that they have done clinical trials. In those trials they discovered safe limits and precautionary ones you shouldn't bypass. If you were too stupid or careless to look up those limits, to purchase a pressure gauge (before NB released them, they were available elsewhere and NB has had them since at least 2011) then that's your error. Not the device. The only person being naive is you. When you need a skin graft, do you know what they do? EXTERNAL TISSUE EXPANSION! They grow extra tissue on let's say your ass, via external tissue expanders. Then they use the new skin to preform the graft. The only person who is naive is you for thinking that your one experience could justify the masses. You can't assume that because you got bruises which lead to paranoia and then started 'feeling your veins' that it was all the noogleberry. You also can't assume that you used safe pumping limits because you didn't have a gauge. You were relying on your sense of feeling, which can go out the window in desperation for breasts.
As for rocketmelon, she used the device 4+ hours every day on high pump, sometimes 7 hours. She is an extreme example and you know what? She LOVES her results!.
Who are you to judge what made someone else happy?

I'm so sick of you posting warning messages to people based on your one experience. Find me a forum dedicated to complaints over the NB, speicifcally about adverse reactions. Find me a sample of data showing that we are misled about the noogle berry. If you can't do that. Then quit your sobbing. Accept that the device didn't work for you and move on from it. All you accomplish by talking shit about the noogleberry (cause that's exactly what you are doing) is making yourself look like an ass. Guess what? If someone wants to use it, they will. And when they choose to be safe with it and get results, you just look like a fool who has a vendetta against Lucy.

Ha ha love this, no I never had any bruising or red or purple breasts thats the whole tricky thing about it.
And no there was no user manual, or something else like information provision.NOTHING. So my own fault? No..just a stupid company which just existed 2 years by then claiming 1000's off people have used it and that it was on the market for 10 years. And invented by her husband a doctor..Sounds funny huh. Now because off me, the information is removed.
You know what they call that? Balance. Something I surely provided next to a lot off the fake reviews on the NB forum.
Place something negative on there..I did that.. gone in hours..
Don't con my experience, I was on that forum way before your time.

And yes I know about the tissue expansion and do you know that they only do this in supremely situations(at least in my country) Situations in which women has lost their breast due breast cancer.. Most of us are not in a situation like that.

And rocket melon.. I am happy for her she loves her results. Who I am to judge about what I saw from her pictures?
Just one of the members giving feedback..Or can we only give positive fake feedback on each other?
At least I'm real and honest.

You were judging her! So how are you going to turn around and act like you weren't?
You completely missed my point about tissue expansion. It's used for more than breasts. It's used for skin grafts. The point is it's a commonly practiced thing that many doctors are aware of. it's no secret! One person (Dr.khouri) just pioneered it for a use we can take advantage of!
We can give whatever feedback we chose. So long as we don't assume and chant that our feedback is the one true fact. That's how you make yourself sound. You come from experience only and you speak like it's fact. It's not fact, it's opinion.
Now I have already asked you to provide data where others opinions or experiences match your own. Seeing as all you have to go by right now can be dismissed as improper use, which you can't blame on not receiving literature for because there is a forum with a plythora of tips and you paid <$100 for a device another company slightly upgrades and markets for $1000.
You get what you pay for , in this situation it is the requirement of doing your own research. If you failed to do that you need to move on, or like I've said countless times:
provide information from more than just yourself

(10-07-2015, 06:35 PM)noodlez Wrote:  You were judging her! So how are you going to turn around and act like you weren't?
You completely missed my point about tissue expansion. It's used for more than breasts. It's used for skin grafts. The point is it's a commonly practiced thing that many doctors are aware of. it's no secret! One person (Dr.khouri) just pioneered it for a use we can take advantage of!
We can give whatever feedback we chose. So long as we don't assume and chant that our feedback is the one true fact. That's how you make yourself sound. You come from experience only and you speak like it's fact. It's not fact, it's opinion.
Now I have already asked you to provide data where others opinions or experiences match your own. Seeing as all you have to go by right now can be dismissed as improper use, which you can't blame on not receiving literature for because there is a forum with a plythora of tips and you paid <$100 for a device another company slightly upgrades and markets for $1000.
You get what you pay for , in this situation it is the requirement of doing your own research. If you failed to do that you need to move on, or like I've said countless times:
provide information from more than just yourself

Im still on the fence about noggling, on the one hand I believe for someone like my self with TERRIBLE circulation if I use suction "lightly & responsibly" then by getting the blood moving in my breasts might help with moving potential toxins out where as otherwise because my circulation is soo poor they might stay put Huh And because "cupping" is an ancient technique with proven benefits I tell myself maybe noogling isn't that bad.

But on the flip side I contacted all those famous US doctors Dr Oz, Mercola etc asking if they had any information about breast pumps but never heard back not that I expected too anyway. My concern is, in a world where 1 and 3 women might end up with B Cancer, what IF we had a small pre existing c cells in our boobs, would noogling and suction aggravate/expand those cells and anger them.. I realise if this were the case we would be ***d anyway, but for that reason I am weary of noogling, that and for me personally because I didn't KNOW I had to tape my nipples down they stretched them out more when I have already impaired nipples post breast feeding Sad

And im not a big fan of the FDA, they prescribe drugs all the time that end up being recalled and a lot of them getting thrown into the market before their trials have even finished. If I had more faith in them and they said brava etc was safe then Id have started using it years ago lol Rolleyes

NO DISPRESPECT TO EITHER OF YOU GUYS NOODLES AND HANNAH - im just keen to hear your guys opinions Smile

Sorry Saggy mum to hijack, its not the intent but im genuinely curious as to what these guys are saying about noogling cause its something id really love to persue if I had any assurances its a safe thing to do Huh

Given you responded so well to Breastfeeding, have you tried mild prolactin boosting herbs alongside your breast stimulation? I found a couple of years after breastfeeding I took a supplelement to try reintroduce lactation my breasts responded really quickly so maybe you could plump them up that way?
And collagen boosting stuff for connective tissue?

Noodles, I really don't think you have satisfactory evidence either. I checked up the Brava website.. They said they've done ''clinical studies' and.. Little citate: ''The company's first product, the Brava® Breast Enhancement and Shaping System, introduced to the market in 2001, is the only clinically proven, non-surgical'' etc.. here's the link for more: http://brava.com/common-questions.asp#3

Do you know the definition off clinical in this kind off sense?

It means research in a lab. Thats it. So figure it out yourself there are many labbs and many off them or private from particular people. That could be anyone.. That could be you, me. In this case Dr. Khouri.
And then to say that a b-product as Noogleberry who according to you hiding themselves behind the evidence of Brava, is totally safe..
And yes this comes only from me I have no evidence, neither do you I think. And thats all I wanted from the company so I could feel safe after using this. No vendetta, but no leaf for my mouth either.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10845308

This is just one study. In it they used testing and control measures that your opinion falls short of.
I found that within 1 minute using one Google search.

So please stop making assumptions.
I think it is you who doesn't know what a clinical trial is.

This speaks way more volume than your opinion .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon