Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking progress

Doing good, how bout u?
I do have a tub of coconut I use for a lot of things From cooking to skin and hair moisturizer and now massager, its really awesome.
[/quote]

doing good too, using the CL domes right now but it is more digging to my ribs cage compare to the medium ones. haha ya coconut is multi purpose, u can basically use it for everything Smile
[/quote]
Ouch! I was thinking of upgrading to a large or xl but idk what to do. Any advice?

(30-03-2015, 02:18 PM)Dfleurs Wrote:  ... using the CL domes right now but it is more digging to my ribs cage compare to the medium ones. Smile

Do you have the domes rotated to the correct angle to conform to the curve of your rib cage? Most people find the CL more comfortable than the regular L.

Yes for the CL i need to rotate and find the correct angle and position to get the suction on. I never tried the regular cup but i find the CL is okay without any foam ring. The medium is more comfortable for me though.
Sad 

(03-04-2015, 05:22 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  Yes for the CL i need to rotate and find the correct angle and position to get the suction on. I never tried the regular cup but i find the CL is okay without any foam ring. The medium is more comfortable for me though.

Did you get the medium and large together ?

Ok so a progress (or lack of, rather) report: so I did end up ordering the PM (I know, I'm naughty) so I took that for 1 1/2 week but IDK, I felt tired and and had breakouts and the fullness diminished so I stopped that. I've been doing milk thistle for the past three days now, but I'm not sure where to go from here. I am massaging everyday morning and night and NB every other night for about 30 minutes to an hour, is just so cumbersome since I lost a little fullness the domes are complicated to position, they're starting to dig again, and the fact that the pump broke and I've been sucking out the air my mouth and clamping the house with a hair barrette is just AAARRRGH! Ok, Done venting. I'm thinking of getting some MSM or the likes to aid the use of the NB? Can anyone contribute some advice regarding this?

(05-04-2015, 02:24 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  
(03-04-2015, 05:22 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  Yes for the CL i need to rotate and find the correct angle and position to get the suction on. I never tried the regular cup but i find the CL is okay without any foam ring. The medium is more comfortable for me though.

Ok so a progress (or lack of, rather) report: so I did end up ordering the PM (I know, I'm naughty) so I took that for 1 1/2 week but IDK, I felt tired and and had breakouts and the fullness diminished so I stopped that. I've been doing milk thistle for the past three days now, but I'm not sure where to go from here. I am massaging everyday morning and night and NB every other night for about 30 minutes to an hour, is just so cumbersome since I lost a little fullness the domes are complicated to position, they're starting to dig again, and the fact that the pump broke and I've been sucking out the air my mouth and clamping the house with a hair barrette is just AAARRRGH! Ok, Done venting. I'm thinking of getting some MSM or the likes to aid the use of the NB? Can anyone contribute some advice regarding this?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad you stopped PM, for it is normally good for bio-males and not bio-females. I am taking MSM everyday with natural vitamin C (Not ascorbic acid), read below for MSM:
http://www.purehealthsystems.com/msm.html

<3 POM

M
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ya at first i ordered the medium only but when i got it, i felt its not wide enough, thus i ordered the large. But as many have said here, the smaller domes is more for outward growth, whereas the bigger one is for wider growth, if u know what i mean .

Oh so sorry to hear that PM cause u a lot of trouble. Which brand did u get? Actually i am as naughty as u, i just ordered PM spray abd extract.

For MSm, they say its good to take and help with noogling as it helps support the tissue growth. You may want to try out

(05-04-2015, 02:45 PM)pom19 Wrote:  ------------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad you stopped PM, for it is normally good for bio-males and not bio-females. I am taking MSM everyday with natural vitamin C (Not ascorbic acid), read below for MSM:
http://www.purehealthsystems.com/msm.html

<3 POM
I can now say I tried it and move on.
Dfleurs, I got the Ainterol brand.
what a quest, MSM here i come!
Thanks POM and Dfleurs <3

(30-03-2015, 07:01 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  
(30-03-2015, 02:18 PM)Dfleurs Wrote:  

Doing good, how bout u?
I do have a tub of coconut I use for a lot of things From cooking to skin and hair moisturizer and now massager, its really awesome.

doing good too, using the CL domes right now but it is more digging to my ribs cage compare to the medium ones. haha ya coconut is multi purpose, u can basically use it for everything Smile
[/quote]
Ouch! I was thinking of upgrading to a large or xl but idk what to do. Any advice?

[/quote]

What breast pump are u using

(06-04-2015, 02:41 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(30-03-2015, 07:01 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  
(30-03-2015, 02:18 PM)Dfleurs Wrote:  

Doing good, how bout u?

[/quote]

What breast pump are u using
[/quote]
NB

Omg! That msm is bitter! Per The instructions I mixed a scoop in OJ and it was horrible, any advice?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon