Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking progress

Wink 

Hi, I've been massaging with flaxseed for almost a week now and drinking mother's milk tea. I started this thread to keep track of progress. I'm waiting for my noogleberry to arrive. I measured myself last week at 31" at the bust and today I measured a 1/4" increase. I dont want to believe it yet because it's so small. But I've been feeling tenderness and a fuller feeling. Is it possible? Any input or advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi. I find measuring hard and get a diff reading every time I try. So I find one bra I use for tracking growth. I pull all breast tissue into the cup and take photos on front and both side angles. Then a few weeks later take the exact same shots in the same bra and will notice more cleavage when growth has happened. No all growth can be measured ie you may gain tissue up the top of your breasts which the measuring tape won't pick up so you may think you haven't gained at all . However you will notice that in a bra comparison shot Smile

Thank you for replying. I didn't think of that, I do have plenty of bras that I could use for that purpose.

Today im getting some supplements( evening Primrose oil, wild yam and fennel) hopefully this will help me develop some tissue before my pump arrives.
Big Grin

Got my NB today. It took 12 days, I live in US.
im starting my program with twice daily FSO massage using CHI 360 technique, fat transfer massage (not much fat to transfer anyway :-p), 240mg milk thistle, 500mg evening primrose oil and 480mg fennel. I want to add fenugreek and l-arginine but maybe its too soon? Also im not sure how to incorporate the NB. Before massage after or massage-NB-massage?

[Image: 15yam85.jpg]
I couldn't find my swimsuit. This is the plungiest top I have :-)

So I used my NB for the first time today and I have to say there's definitely a learning curve to it ;-) . I'm so small that the cups kept losing suction. I was pretty consercative with the pressure and did not see swelling. It was kind of fun, I'll just have to see how I progress. Planning on doing 3 days on 1 day off.

Ok sorry to bump up my own thread. The noogleberry os proving a little difficult to mamage, perhaps because I'm so bony. In just going to wait till I gain some tissue to try again. P.s. does any one know how NBE reacts to mirena?

I just realized how huge that picture is, I'm sorry for blowing up on your monitors. I can't seem to edit it, and i can only access the site on my phone. Sorry again Sad

hi, I am a newbie here but I have stalked this forum since last year Smile
From what I have read, most people is either massage before NB or they do the 7mins noogle then 2 mins massage and continue for 7 mins noogle and so on. I am just starting noogling too, I find that applying a very creamy/ oily lotion does help a lot with the suction. I am bony as well and the lotion does help a lot. Hope it helps Smile

Hi dfleurs! Thanks for the tips. Hows it going for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon