Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking progress

Hi hi how are you ?

If you read Lotus page, his fave is coconut oil. There are a lot of benefits that we can get from coconut oil. Or macadamia nut oil. I think i will try out this as well myself and see how it helps with the growth Smile .

(24-03-2015, 03:03 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-03-2015, 02:19 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Thanks to all! Big Grin
Small update: I've been massaging with EPO since i discovered that my FSO went bad and I've noticed that the breast soreness has diminished significantly which might mean that it has slowed or stopped my growth. I cant get my hands on FSO at the moment, is there another oil that someone can recommend?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Extra virgin olive oil, preferably unfiltered. Laetitia Casta massages her whole body with it (per her own quote.). Or you can use hemp oil.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Also:
Post #94:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21496&page=10

(28-03-2015, 04:10 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  Hi hi how are you ?

If you read Lotus page, his fave is coconut oil. There are a lot of benefits that we can get from coconut oil. Or macadamia nut oil. I think i will try out this as well myself and see how it helps with the growth Smile .

Doing good, how bout u?
I do have a tub of coconut I use for a lot of things From cooking to skin and hair moisturizer and now massager, its really awesome.

(28-03-2015, 04:18 AM)pom19 Wrote:  [quote='pom19' pid='146735' dateline='1427162614']
[quote='Trespetite' pid='146728' dateline='1427159993']

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Also:
Post #94:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21496&page=10

Funny thing is I grew up in a coconut consuming country but I always hated it till now that my taste buds have refined lol

WOW!! Those are SOOOO PRETTY, Tres!!!! Colour me ENVIOUS!!!! Lucky girl!!!!

(29-03-2015, 04:22 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  WOW!! Those are SOOOO PRETTY, Tres!!!! Colour me ENVIOUS!!!! Lucky girl!!!!

Thanks Big Grin

Bad news tho, my han d pump broke! The pressure release knob has cracked off! Im so sad because I'm not rich and this thing cost me about $70! I emailed them hopefully they will be willing to help. I've never even put hard pressure on it, I never got ring marks thats how gentle I've been. Im so sad Sad

Bad news tho, my han d pump broke! The pressure release knob has cracked off! Im so sad because I'm not rich and this thing cost me about $70! I emailed them hopefully they will be willing to help. I've never even put hard pressure on it, I never got ring marks thats how gentle I've been. Im so sad Sad
[/quote]
Check at your local auto parts store on the price for a vac. hand pump. That's were I was able to get a replacement pump for & it was a whole lot higher quality pump with the gauge on it. I got one that is brass & has worked very well , it came with a assortment of fittings for different size tubing.

Ok I will, Thanks. Hey that has me thinking one could make a pump at home. Hmm im pretty crafty. What are these vac. hand pumps used for?

(29-03-2015, 07:16 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  Ok I will, Thanks. Hey that has me thinking one could make a pump at home. Hmm im pretty crafty. What are these vac. hand pumps used for?
They are used for checking several parts on cars & trucks to make sure they are working and that lines are not leaking.

[/quote]

Doing good, how bout u?
I do have a tub of coconut I use for a lot of things From cooking to skin and hair moisturizer and now massager, its really awesome.
[/quote]

doing good too, using the CL domes right now but it is more digging to my ribs cage compare to the medium ones. haha ya coconut is multi purpose, u can basically use it for everything Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon