Stubbornfemme's Program

(17-06-2015, 05:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I "think" the key things to address are
Hormones-test and see if high or low
Thyroid function
Circulation
Diet - is there a inconsistency there
Stimulation
Collagen/silica/connective tissue
And probably bras too. Ie are you wearing a tight bra all day.. is it cutting out lymphatic movement and blocking blood flow etc.

I'm no expert and my boobs are nothing special BUT even though I "see" no growth in the past coming up two years I am sitting here in a 34c when I was 32a starting so don't give up. There's other non herbal things to try.

But Ella, since you grew two cup sizes i wondered if you'd experienced this: Okay You grew like a quarter cupsize and maintain that for about 5 days and then suddenly your back to almostly even smaller..And this happens often to me, sometimes 3 times a month..And the only thing I'm not doing regular is intake off sugar and caffeine.. You think that they can make me shrivel when you up your intake, in just days?(I'M NOT IN LUTEAL PHASE)

(17-06-2015, 05:30 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Well Ella is giving some good advice.. I hope some off us will finally get what they are looking for before we all become depressive. Sometimes NBE makes you feel like a borderliner, at least I feel like that.. Results..Results vanished..Back to results..And in the end you're just nowhere..still a small B and one big A. Depressing. I hope PC will do something for you and personally I might drop the PM. I think its to agressive, it can disregualate your cycle and skin problems are so not worth it IMO. I personally had some results with milder herbs like Fennel. I'm soon trying hop.. So i can create minor estrogen fluctuations just like when you are in puberty, maybe that will help me.. And I think it has less side effects then ie PM.
How old are you btw?

I'm 24. I was going to cycle the PM so I stopped taking it after the 15th day so I didn't take any since June.15th however this humongous pimple is still present and won't go away. It's hard to cover with make up because it is such a large bump that even if it's covered you can still see a big bump. I have other little pimples too but this one is the worst. I know without any doubt it was the PM. I have important events this week and I feel awful about my appearance now. I don't think it's worth another month of use but who knows how desperate and silly I'll be by then. I think I may focus on PC cream now though, I'll have to purchase some.

Tinker bell, use baking soda to get rid of your pimple:

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Pimple...aking-Soda

(23-06-2015, 07:59 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(17-06-2015, 05:30 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Well Ella is giving some good advice.. I hope some off us will finally get what they are looking for before we all become depressive. Sometimes NBE makes you feel like a borderliner, at least I feel like that.. Results..Results vanished..Back to results..And in the end you're just nowhere..still a small B and one big A. Depressing. I hope PC will do something for you and personally I might drop the PM. I think its to agressive, it can disregualate your cycle and skin problems are so not worth it IMO. I personally had some results with milder herbs like Fennel. I'm soon trying hop.. So i can create minor estrogen fluctuations just like when you are in puberty, maybe that will help me.. And I think it has less side effects then ie PM.
How old are you btw?

I'm 24. I was going to cycle the PM so I stopped taking it after the 15th day so I didn't take any since June.15th however this humongous pimple is still present and won't go away. It's hard to cover with make up because it is such a large bump that even if it's covered you can still see a big bump. I have other little pimples too but this one is the worst. I know without any doubt it was the PM. I have important events this week and I feel awful about my appearance now. I don't think it's worth another month of use but who knows how desperate and silly I'll be by then. I think I may focus on PC cream now though, I'll have to purchase some.

Have you gone concealer, to cover up the pimples. I never used the stuff before but discovered it recently. Covers up all flaws etc.

(17-06-2015, 05:35 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
Thyroid function
Circulation
Stimulation
And probably bras too. Ie are you wearing a tight bra all day.. is it cutting out lymphatic movement and blocking blood flow etc.

I'm no expert and my boobs are nothing special BUT even though I "see" no growth in the past coming up two years I am sitting here in a 34c when I was 32a starting so don't give up. There's other non herbal things to try.

But Ella, since you grew two cup sizes i wondered if you'd experienced this: Okay You grew like a quarter cupsize and maintain that for about 5 days and then suddenly your back to almostly even smaller..And this happens often to me, sometimes 3 times a month..And the only thing I'm not doing regular is intake off sugar and caffeine.. You think that they can make me shrivel when you up your intake, in just days?(I'M NOT IN LUTEAL PHASE)

Sorry Hannah missed this. Yes I still fluctuate big time! Ie right now I should be at my smallest cause im on my cycle, I measure pre my period and there was 5" diff and now theres 4.7 difference so im loosing size for part of my cycle. Oh and yes sometimes I feel like im even smaller than when I started NBE they can get so small, this doesn't happen every cycle but it still can believe me. But I have also lost a big amount of weight too.

(23-06-2015, 08:11 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
How old are you btw?

Have you gone concealer, to cover up the pimples. I never used the stuff before but discovered it recently. Covers up all flaws etc.
Yes I do, I'm actually pretty good with make up. This is the most stubborn one I've ever had. I cover it but you can't make a bump flat.

(23-06-2015, 08:10 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Tinker bell, use baking soda to get rid of your pimple:

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Pimple...aking-Soda

Thanks POM, I will try one of these.

That's good. RE the pm my thoughts after doing this for so long now and experiencing good and BADDD side effects from natural things such as seemingly harmless plants is this, if you experience a negative side effect you have never experienced before then stop. Listen to your body. It will guide you by having little side effects first but if you continue then the harmfull ones will follow.
Best of luck.

(23-06-2015, 08:28 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(23-06-2015, 08:11 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
How old are you btw?

Yes I do, I'm actually pretty good with make up. This is the most stubborn one I've ever had. I cover it but you can't make a bump flat.

Have you ever tryed lemon juice on your skin or straight on a pimple? I know I've said this before but it really helped me out.. You can also ask for an antibiotic topical cream from the doctor. Estrogen is whats giving me a bad skin.. I had it with PM and Fenugreek thats why I never took them too much just low doses. Used to get them'' in follicular phases as well. Not anymore nowadays and since regular usage off lemon its even better.

(23-06-2015, 08:17 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-06-2015, 05:35 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
Thyroid function
Circulation
Stimulation

Sorry Hannah missed this. Yes I still fluctuate big time! Ie right now I should be at my smallest cause im on my cycle, I measure pre my period and there was 5" diff and now theres 4.7 difference so im loosing size for part of my cycle. Oh and yes sometimes I feel like im even smaller than when I started NBE they can get so small, this doesn't happen every cycle but it still can believe me. But I have also lost a big amount of weight too.

No problemo chica..that sucks you lost weight..I did gained some but suddenly had a cycle off 23 days and lost 2 kgsSad. Very weird huh these fluctuations.. It reminds me off bcp--> with I had a C cup without I have one Full A and one small B so a B cup because A is to small for one off them. And I ''degreed'' back from C to B in no time after quiting bcpill.
Sometimes I''m just doubting if this can ever be permanent..or do we need these hormones in our blood stream or something. I'm btw searching for a solution off permanent warmth for my breasts.. (sounds stupid) But I tried warmth patches(very expensiveSad ) b=But they work so well for me..they provide 8 hours off warmth. Maybe I'm buying myself some kind off fleece bra..lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon