Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed + Olive Oil + Vitamin E Oil gel - will it make my breast grow?

Poms right. Cocounut oil is very good for your health.
I was just reading up on it last night about its healing properties.

I was bigger breasted in my early 20's (possibly the biggest) than when I was when I was 19, beacause at 19 I too thought I was done growing and that's when I first experiemented with dodgy breast enlargement creams which never worked so clearly you still have hormonal processes going on right up into your early 20's - at least for some of us. This is why id hate to see you mess around with herbs and possibly contribute to the wrong hormones and stuff things up.

So going another angle why don't you do some research on this
https://www.google.co.nz/?gws_rd=ssl#q=c...e+hormones

So if you are smaller than your supposed to be because of hormones then maybe consuming and massaging with coconut oil might help (do it a safe way) .

Im going to start consuming more coconut oil too. It helps with constipation, parasites and bad bacteria, all sorts.

Ella is correct. But for regularity (constipation) about three tea spoonful of ground flax seed is one of the best ones. If I miss some of my herbs sometimes, I do not miss my flax seed. The same for my wife, she never misses it either. <3 POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon