Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed + Olive Oil + Vitamin E Oil gel - will it make my breast grow?

I've heard that flaxseeds, olive oil, and vitamin E oil will make your breast grow. I'm not 100% positive if it will. I made the gel and massaged it on my breast once. How many times do I need to apply it and when do you think I will get results? Also do you think these three ingredients are great for breast growth or I need something stronger? I tried taking maca root pills but it make me go down a cup size.

I would think, just the message alone would help. But not sure if flax can penetrate the skin. Some one else a little smarter than I might know.

Ive heard flaxseed is good for but not (make them grow) necessarily.
I heard cocoa butter and vit e can make you grow.
I suspect if youre young enough any stimulation massage can help you grow vs those of us with poor circulation and not enough growth hormones floating around Sad
Suprised maca made you smaller, thats a new one.

(04-12-2014, 12:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ive heard flaxseed is good for but not (make them grow) necessarily.
I suspect if youre young enough any stimulation massage can help you grow vs those of us with poor circulation and not enough growth hormones floating around Sad

Do you think I should keep taking maca root pills instead? And does palmer's coco butter help or it has to be strictly coco butter?

(04-12-2014, 12:25 AM)curvyandfit Wrote:  
(04-12-2014, 12:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ive heard flaxseed is good for but not (make them grow) necessarily.

Do you think I should keep taking maca root pills instead? And does palmer's coco butter help or it has to be strictly coco butter?

Hi. I wouldnt suggest to continue maca even though its an adaptogen and by rights shouldnt contain anything hormonal but it seems to me its balanced you out in a negative way for your breasts anyway. Id give massaging some time to work, couple times a day for a month.
How old are you? If your under 20 have you seen our non herbal nbe thread?
Another poster had good luck with palmers cocoa butter. Just check it doesnt have parabens and other chemicals in the formula.

(04-12-2014, 12:49 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(04-12-2014, 12:25 AM)curvyandfit Wrote:  

Hi. I wouldnt suggest to continue maca even though its an adaptogen and by rights shouldnt contain anything hormonal but it seems to me its balanced you out in a negative way for your breasts anyway. Id give massaging some time to work, couple times a day for a month.
How old are you? If your under 20 have you seen our non herbal nbe thread?
Another poster had good luck with palmers cocoa butter. Just check it doesnt have parabens and other chemicals in the formula.

I am 19 and does that mean I shouldn't take herbs at this age? Does coconut oil help breast growth?

(05-12-2014, 03:26 AM)curvyandfit Wrote:  I am 19 and does that mean I shouldn't take herbs at this age? Does coconut oil help breast growth?
----------------------------------------------------------
You have another good six years left for your growth, so I would not take any strong hormones, neither natural nor artificial. But I would use some flaxseed internally for its fiber and omega 3 properties. Also I would use flaxseed oil plus olive oil for massage. <3 POM

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

have a look at this thread. And yes as Pom says its too soon for you to start on herbs.
Theres no reason that the right foods and massage / stimulation shouldnt help you.

(05-12-2014, 03:42 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(05-12-2014, 03:26 AM)curvyandfit Wrote:  I am 19 and does that mean I shouldn't take herbs at this age? Does coconut oil help breast growth?
You have another good six years left for your growth, so I would not take any strong hormones, neither natural nor artificial. But I would use some flaxseed internally for its fiber and omega 3 properties. Also I would use flaxseed oil plus olive oil for massage. <3 POM

Does it hurt to at least try? Like couldn't it speed up your growth? And does coconut oil help? Maybe that why maca root gave me the opposite effect because I'm not done growing?

(05-12-2014, 05:10 AM)curvyandfit Wrote:  
(05-12-2014, 03:42 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Does it hurt to at least try? Like couldn't it speed up your growth? And does coconut oil help? Maybe that why maca root gave me the opposite effect because I'm not done growing?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Coconut oil is very good for everyone, both internally and topically. You should not have any problem using coconut oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon