Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey

You've made progress.

"we all are perfectly imperfect. "
That was an awesome post. I hope you are well! Seemed you made good progress.

I've just read your thread, and keep up the good workSmile How's your progress by now?
I just want to give you an opinion, for what it's worth, but it seems to me that you should change for a bigger cup of noogleberry, one that covers more breast, middle area included.

(09-05-2015, 06:39 PM)Odile Wrote:  I've just read your thread, and keep up the good workSmile How's your progress by now?
I just want to give you an opinion, for what it's worth, but it seems to me that you should change for a bigger cup of noogleberry, one that covers more breast, middle area included.

I have been considering that, yes. I plan to purchase some soon. I need to measure myself again to be sure of what size.

I haven't been on here in awhile along with my noodling routine. I'm starting up again and don't want to let things get in my way this time. It's only been a few days, but I've already gotten some swelling. Yeah!

I think I'm slightly bigger than before, but I'm not sure till I check my measurements. I have been going to the gym recently and I've been working on my pectoral muscles. I think there is a slight difference in appearance than before because of that. I'll let you be the judges of that. Will post current measurements soon...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Side view.

Looks like you are over the biggest share of trying to fill in you breasts. Looking pretty good.

(10-07-2015, 10:24 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Looks like you are over the biggest share of trying to fill in you breasts. Looking pretty good.

Thanks! I'm not at my goal yet, but I'm feeling good anyway!

I measured myself yesterday to see the difference between past measurements and also to see what I'm starting with again since it had been so long. I'm glad to say bust and hip measurements are the same. So it's like I'm starting where I left off. My band got smaller, but my waist got bigger. But it's OK. I'm working that out. Also my weight is less than before, but that's a good thing if I consider my breast didn't loose their weight. If anything they are much fuller. I think it will take time for them to grow to the next inch since they need to become fuller inside to eventually be noticeable. That's OK. One step at a time.

Bust: 32.75 " +0.0
Band: 27.5 " -0.2
Waist: 26 " +0.5
Hips : 35 +0.0
Weight 117 -2.0

Well, it's been over a month and my breast have been aching for the past few days. I can feel the sore areas are a little hard and lumpy. I'm thinking this is normal. I haven't noogled in 3-4 days because I've been caught up with work and with me being sick. Noogled this evening for an hour and got great swelling, but because of the already aching breasts, I found my small cups to be very uncomfortable. Got my paycheck last Friday, so I'm ordering the large contoured cups tomorrow for sure.
I can tell this time my breasts were larger than before this time around after pumping. I felt accomplished, but I just wish I can find my measuring tape. It's been missing for weeks. No measuments this time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon