Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey

Shocked 

Hello, I've been doing NBE for about month, and I wanted to start keeping a journal of my progress.

I am 27 years old and breast fed two of my children for two years each. My breast are on the depressed side as they are saggy. I wish to have breasts the same size when I was breastfeeding. This picture is a picture of me two years ago. I just had my baby and was breastfeeding. I was wearing a non-padded nursing bra.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is me just starting out with my Noogleberry system.

This was week one.

Week two. I didn't have much signs of growth which was what I expected. I'm a very slim woman, I figure it might take me longer since it's hard for me to gain fat. Except my belly of course.

This picture is of week three, you can check out the stats in each picture. I had some progress.

Now on week four, I didn't have much growth. But I won't let that discourage me. I'll just keep trying. I do fill some fullness after pumping. I try to pump 30 minutes - 1 hour twice a day.

This me after pumping today.

I know I'm not very big, and I think some people may feel why even posting pictures of my imperfect breasts. Well as a small breasted woman, I feel many of us have lack of self-esteem as we compare ourselves to perfect breasts in the social media, even in our social lives. Even on this forum, I see people looking for ways to obtain larger breasts even though they are a size some would kill for. And so what, more power to them. But it does make a person with low self-esteem feel jealous!Tongue

I didn't want to post pictures unless I had great progress, but I changed my mind as I kept searching different forums. There are many women in the same situation as I am. Not getting any younger, sagging breast from sacrificing beauty for children's wellbeing and trying to learn to love myself. Sharing pictures is one thing but sharing experiences and hardships is another. I feel more confident now that I know I'm not the only woman who is imperfect as we all are perfectly imperfect.

(22-09-2014, 03:27 PM)Xiao_hoa Wrote:  I know I'm not very big, and I think some people may feel why even posting pictures of my imperfect breasts. Well as a small breasted woman, I feel many of us have lack of self-esteem as we compare ourselves to perfect breasts in the social media, even in our social lives. Even on this forum, I see people looking for ways to obtain larger breasts even though they are a size some would kill for. And so what, more power to them. But it does make a person with low self-esteem feel jealous!Cool

I didn't want to post pictures unless I had great progress, but I changed my mind as I kept searching different forums. There are many women in the same situation as I am. Not getting any younger, sagging breast from sacrificing beauty for children's wellbeing and trying to learn to love myself. Sharing pictures is one thing but sharing experiences and hardships is another. I feel more confident now that I know I'm not the only woman who is imperfect as we all perfectly imperfect.

Very well said.
Good luck on your journey!

Thank you for keeping it real. I, myself, have also been down the breast feeding and pumping route. For me, it takes a great deal of bravery just to take update photos with my bra on. To know that there are others out there in a similar way is so encouraging. You have already started to make great progress! Keep at it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon