Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help please.Mental disorder or hormonal imbalance?

I do like life so don't worry haha.The world is beautiful and everyone and everything is.
I try to start conversations with everyone in family but if they are like 'meh, shut up' and moody so am I then. Sad
Maybe I just need to get away from house withsomone else sometimes?
But why in friendships do I always have to the one who cheers others up?I laugh and make everyone laugh but because I hide emotions no one ever tried to make me feel better, but I don't blame them, how could they know.

Lunice, have you considered some hobbies? If there are things you are really interested in, it might be good to get out of the house, if only to get away from family when they bug you the most (are there certain times of the day this occurs more frequently?)...

Lunice, rub Lavender oil on your feet and message them.

Bambii, I liked your posters!!! Smile

I used to draw a lot but just can't find the patience for it now... :-\
I am planing to join gym next month, exercise should help, shouldn't it?
I am currently fine and calm so I have no idea what makes me feel so grumpy somedays.I eat the exactly same food. O.o Weather is same too, grey and gloomy. -_-
When was the full moon, lol?It affects my sleep easily.

Thanks Pom, I have some so I will keep it in mind. Big Grin

Btw, Maca gives me cellulite?! Huh

Exercise helps EVERYONE. It is really a magic for feeling good. I have posted some nice exercise routines in my thread "Exercise". I wish you Peace, and Calmness everyday of your life. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon