Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program, New thread

From the 2" of swelling I have maintained .5" after about 9 hours. I will update again tonight. my breast ache and tingle like never before. I'm so excited!

It's been nearly 24 hours and the .5'' is still there. I'm not pumping tonight but will try tomorrow or Monday. See if I can get the same results.

(16-11-2014, 09:25 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  It's been nearly 24 hours and the .5'' is still there. I'm not pumping tonight but will try tomorrow or Monday. See if I can get the same results.

Omg! I just read your program page. I want to micmick your program, but it sounds so complicated. What do you think contributed most to your growth? Also I thought you couldn't take BO and PM together.

(15-11-2014, 10:16 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  I finally got real swelling! 35.5" I'm going to bed so I'm sure it will be gone by morning but I'll update than. here's a picture!

ps. my smaller breast is actually bigger than the larger breast now!

Hi NattyTooty!

Such a great pic !!! Isn't that feeling fantastic? Big Grin Glad to hear about the remaining swelling - how have things been since your last update?

1/2'' is still here! the growing pains have also continued. i haven't pumped since, but i'm considering doing it tonight to try and get another 1/2'' HA! Things are still hectic in my life right now so i'm not as dedicated as i should be. hopefully that will change in Dec. fingers crossed. i will update if i end up trying again tonight.

(15-11-2014, 10:16 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  I finally got real swelling! 35.5" I'm going to bed so I'm sure it will be gone by morning but I'll update than. here's a picture!

ps. my smaller breast is actually bigger than the larger breast now!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Natty, your bust-underbust is very good, and overall you look good and fit.

<3 POM

OMG! Look at those boobies! That is amazing. Big Grin

Thanks, everyone! I haven't measured since my last update and I have not reordered any of my supplements. I am going to take a break for a month or two. Depends on when I have extra cash, HA!

I started a plank, push-up, squat challenge and will be focusing on building some lean muscle while I'm waiting. I will try to keep up with pumping but since I'm living with my parents, this will be hard to do until I move.

I will keep everyone updated! thanks for the positive feedback!

Ps. my hair has grown nearly 5'' since I started taking supplements!
Smile 

Enjoy the break, but at least keep massaging with Flaxseed or Safflower salad oil. C u in 2 months Smile

Finally got settled into a new place. I'm going to finish all my old supplements before I order the supplements I'm use to. I'm cycling them and they will run out one at a time. This way i will see if I find something I like. I have approximately 42 days worth.
Here is an update on my measurements
AB 32
B 32.75
UB 27.5
W 26.25
UH 35.25
H/B 37
T 20.5
WEIGHT 117.8

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon