Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want a bigger butt?! HOP OIL.

Peggy Big Grin

Just googled her, she has an amazing bum Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not to sound like a total idiot, but where do I find hops?? Lol. I've looked in Sprouts and Market Street with no luck. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? I've been looking for a bottle of capsules in the herbs section. (I figured I would just open the capsules and drop it in the olive oil). Is that right? Or am I supposed to look for hops tea?

I'm also trying to find Emu oil (in a local store as well). Was going to mix Emu oil, Flaxseed oil and the hops.

Butt training is the best thing you can do to get a bigger butt. But it needs time. First results can be felt soon, but it takes time to achieve the goals, especially when you're starting out small.

Maybe hops oil is a great addition, because it is said that topicals will be absorbed quickly and that are helping local.

(06-07-2014, 10:26 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  Butt training is the best thing you can do to get a bigger butt. But it needs time. First results can be felt soon, but it takes time to achieve the goals, especially when you're starting out small.

Maybe hops oil is a great addition, because it is said that topicals will be absorbed quickly and that are helping local.

True that) But unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I have bad genetics Dodgy Squats with weight and other stuff just made my butt stick out more, but it literally had NO FAT, at all, just skin and bones Angry Hops is the only thing that helped me, and it has a lot of estrogen, this is what i need need right now, i also drink hop tea, to lower the testosterone. Big Grin I believe exercises are for those people who already have a nice base to start from, but when u don't have any fat there, it's hard Dodgy

(06-07-2014, 04:05 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Not to sound like a total idiot, but where do I find hops?? Lol. I've looked in Sprouts and Market Street with no luck. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? I've been looking for a bottle of capsules in the herbs section. (I figured I would just open the capsules and drop it in the olive oil). Is that right? Or am I supposed to look for hops tea?

I'm also trying to find Emu oil (in a local store as well). Was going to mix Emu oil, Flaxseed oil and the hops.

You're probably going to have better luck finding it online from someplace like Swanson:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...g-180-caps

Good luck!

Michelle

(06-07-2014, 04:03 PM)Diannette Wrote:  
(06-07-2014, 10:26 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  Butt training is the best thing you can do to get a bigger butt. But it needs time. First results can be felt soon, but it takes time to achieve the goals, especially when you're starting out small.

True that) But unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I have bad genetics Dodgy Squats with weight and other stuff just made my butt stick out more, but it literally had NO FAT, at all, just skin and bones Angry Hops is the only thing that helped me, and it has a lot of estrogen, this is what i need need right now, i also drink hop tea, to lower the testosterone. Big Grin I believe exercises are for those people who already have a nice base to start from, but when u don't have any fat there, it's hard Dodgy

I'm doing weight training too. I mentioned it in another post. You have to do more than squats. It drives me nuts when people hear about me trying to gain a butt and they say "SQUATS!!". There's more effective exercises to pump up your butt. There's 3 different muscles in your booty an you have to vary the exercises to hit them all. Plus the most important part is doing effective stretching afterwards or your butt either won't grow much, or will take a very long time.

My gf went from as flat of a butt as me to having the butt I want with weight training and adding maca. That's it. Gotta remember to eat enough protein and drink enough water too.

Btw, you have a GREAT starting shape. Actually the shape of your butt is perfect to me. Just plump a bit and it'll be even more rockin'!!

I hope I can share this thread without making anyone upset, but it's the post I mentioned earlier. And if any of you are doing maca, or just want to read more about people trying to get a bigger butt, we have started a maca/butt gaining journey thread here

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20904&pid=122020#pid122020

(06-07-2014, 04:37 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  
(06-07-2014, 04:05 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Not to sound like a total idiot, but where do I find hops?? Lol. I've looked in Sprouts and Market Street with no luck. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? I've been looking for a bottle of capsules in the herbs section. (I figured I would just open the capsules and drop it in the olive oil). Is that right? Or am I supposed to look for hops tea?

You're probably going to have better luck finding it online from someplace like Swanson:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...g-180-caps

Good luck!

Michelle

Thank you!! Smile

(06-07-2014, 06:48 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(06-07-2014, 04:03 PM)Diannette Wrote:  

I'm doing weight training too. I mentioned it in another post. You have to do more than squats. It drives me nuts when people hear about me trying to gain a butt and they say "SQUATS!!". There's more effective exercises to pump up your butt. There's 3 different muscles in your booty an you have to vary the exercises to hit them all. Plus the most important part is doing effective stretching afterwards or your butt either won't grow much, or will take a very long time.

My gf went from as flat of a butt as me to having the butt I want with weight training and adding maca. That's it. Gotta remember to eat enough protein and drink enough water too.

Btw, you have a GREAT starting shape. Actually the shape of your butt is perfect to me. Just plump a bit and it'll be even more rockin'!!

I hope I can share this thread without making anyone upset, but it's the post I mentioned earlier. And if any of you are doing maca, or just want to read more about people trying to get a bigger butt, we have started a maca/butt gaining journey thread here

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20904&pid=122020#pid122020

Thank you! Smile

Squats mostly exercise the Gluteus Maximus, which would explain that. That's not bad, by the way. Look at exercises for Gluteus Medius, Gluteus Minimus, Tensor Fasciae Latae, and other hip and thigh muscles. http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/HipsWt.html

I use Rosemountainherbs for herbs. I've known about them for a while, but I don't really want to advertise for anyone.

To make the hop oil..which one is better?The powder,flower or the extract?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon