Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Phase 1!

(02-06-2014, 07:48 PM)myboobs Wrote:  just stumbled across your thread Big Grin
had a peek at your pics . and WOW !
you have an absolute fit body to die for .
wishing you happy boobie growth Wink

Thank you for the well wishes! I hope they grow, too!
<3 <3 <3

Check-in Time
Just over 1 week...juuust shy of 1/4"inch in 'growth' but feeling very full, bouncy, and sore! Tongue

(29-05-2014, 10:42 PM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  Hello Everyone!
So, I'll be using this thread to document and keep track of my progress. Today I am starting Phase 1 of my 12-month plan (it's very in-depth and has its own spreadsheet, haha).

Phase 1:
Daily Supplements:
- CoQ10 pill 1x/day
- Fish Oil 1200mg/day

AM Routine:
- After waking up, lying in bed: Brushing massage across stomach, up to bust + 25 outward circles.
- After cardio shower: Quarter size dollop of Hadamony Collagen Cream 1/2 per breast. Contains: 1000mg Micro Collagen, Hyalauronic Acid Na, Honey, and Acerola Extract.
* Massage cream using broad outward circles *

- Once cream is absorbed, 2-3 spritz of Hadamony Collagen Mist. Contains: 1000mg Micro Collagen, Hyalauronic Acid Na, Honey, and Acerola Extract.
* Inner armpit lymph node massage: 10 'pumps' per side, alternating, 3x and Chinese pressure point in between bust to stimulate Estrogen 5x 5secs of medium pressure *

- After body oil (Extra Virgin Coconut Oil) all over, Deer Massage, 150 outward circles.

PM Routine:
- Post workout shower or in evening time before bed: Deer Massage, 150x per side with the Hadamony Cream.
- While lying in bed, Japanese Brushing Massage on stomach/bust, Chinese Estrogen pressure point. (I always do pressure points for acne/puffiness and face while lying in bed so going to incorporate breast stuff during this time).

Other:
- Begin taking Basal Body Temperature (BBT) every morning to begin charting follicular/luteal cycle.

Notes:
- Currently am not on birth control, however I also do not usually have period. Occasionally will feel other hormonal monthly changes but generally no bleeding. Because of this I want to take 6-7 weeks to chart my BBT before beginning herbal regiment.

- Planning on getting the Noodle in the next few weeks and incorporating that into my routine.

Starting Measurements:
Underbust: 21"/53cm
Overbust: 29"/74cm
Cup Size: A
Height: 4'11"/150cm
Weight: 101lbs/46kg

WOW girl! You have an awesome body! Keep it up! Looking forward to following your thread! :-)

bustybride Wrote:WOW girl! You have an awesome body! Keep it up! Looking forward to following your thread! :-)

Thank you! You have awesome boobies! haha Smile

(09-06-2014, 01:36 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  
bustybride Wrote:WOW girl! You have an awesome body! Keep it up! Looking forward to following your thread! :-)

Awww thanks girl! Working on them! and the rest of my body...

Hi. How's it going for you? Smile

(09-06-2014, 03:52 AM)bustybride Wrote:  

U been quiet recently busty !

(02-09-2014, 10:33 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 03:52 AM)bustybride Wrote:  

U been quiet recently busty !

Yes I have, I've been going through some personal things emotionally... I did start a new thread today for girls that are already busty as well to make us feel a bit more welcome and accepted here! :-) hope it goes over well. I've been good though the girls are staying the same size after gains and firmness is great! :-) no gains to report and I'm content with that... Thanks galls for asking! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon