Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Phase 1!

Information 

Hello Everyone!
So, I'll be using this thread to document and keep track of my progress. Today I am starting Phase 1 of my 12-month plan (it's very in-depth and has its own spreadsheet, haha).

Phase 1:
Daily Supplements:
- CoQ10 pill 1x/day
- Fish Oil 1200mg/day

AM Routine:
- After waking up, lying in bed: Brushing massage across stomach, up to bust + 25 outward circles.
- After cardio shower: Quarter size dollop of Hadamony Collagen Cream 1/2 per breast. Contains: 1000mg Micro Collagen, Hyalauronic Acid Na, Honey, and Acerola Extract.
* Massage cream using broad outward circles *

- Once cream is absorbed, 2-3 spritz of Hadamony Collagen Mist. Contains: 1000mg Micro Collagen, Hyalauronic Acid Na, Honey, and Acerola Extract.
* Inner armpit lymph node massage: 10 'pumps' per side, alternating, 3x and Chinese pressure point in between bust to stimulate Estrogen 5x 5secs of medium pressure *

- After body oil (Extra Virgin Coconut Oil) all over, Deer Massage, 150 outward circles.

PM Routine:
- Post workout shower or in evening time before bed: Deer Massage, 150x per side with the Hadamony Cream.
- While lying in bed, Japanese Brushing Massage on stomach/bust, Chinese Estrogen pressure point. (I always do pressure points for acne/puffiness and face while lying in bed so going to incorporate breast stuff during this time).

Other:
- Begin taking Basal Body Temperature (BBT) every morning to begin charting follicular/luteal cycle.

Notes:
- Currently am not on birth control, however I also do not usually have period. Occasionally will feel other hormonal monthly changes but generally no bleeding. Because of this I want to take 6-7 weeks to chart my BBT before beginning herbal regiment.

- Planning on getting the Noodle in the next few weeks and incorporating that into my routine.

Starting Measurements:
Underbust: 21"/53cm
Overbust: 29"/74cm
Cup Size: A
Height: 4'11"/150cm
Weight: 101lbs/46kg

:O THIS IS INTENSE! Wow! You're serious about this! I suddenly feel very unorganized, ha ha ha.

Your body is so toned. Smile

Good luck with your program.

Your body is lovely and your breasts have a killer shape. You start with more breast tissue than I did, I am sure you can grow nicely. Smile

PS: OMG, your underbust measures only 21"/53cm. Thats so tiny.

(29-05-2014, 11:22 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  :O THIS IS INTENSE! Wow! You're serious about this! I suddenly feel very unorganized, ha ha ha.

Hahaha...I think it's just that when I get really passionate about something I tend to get OCD and go overboard :] and I'm super passionate about getting a large chest!! And thank you for all your sweet comments! You're such a lovely person :3

(29-05-2014, 11:25 PM)peggy Wrote:  Good luck with your program.

Your body is lovely and your breasts have a killer shape. You start with more breast tissue than I did, I am sure you can grow nicely. Smile

PS: OMG, your underbust measures only 21"/53cm. Thats so tiny.

Oh thank you! I don't really agree though...they used to be symmetrical and were shaped nicely, but after I went from B down to A(A?) they seem kind of uneven up close, like the left became smaller than the right! :/ Working out has helped, doing chest exercises has "lifted" them, so to speak, so they don't look so sad and depressed haha. Also...being small is not that great! The smallest bras are usually 32" across...sometimes I'll find 30" but still...they never fit quite right Sad thank god bandeaus are in style!!

(30-05-2014, 12:09 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  
(29-05-2014, 11:22 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  :O THIS IS INTENSE! Wow! You're serious about this! I suddenly feel very unorganized, ha ha ha.

Hahaha...I think it's just that when I get really passionate about something I tend to get OCD and go overboard :] and I'm super passionate about getting a large chest!! And thank you for all your sweet comments! You're such a lovely person :3

That's great! You'll do well with NBE, then! It takes time and dedication, so passion is necessary.

TRUST ME, nothing about me is lovely, oh my. But thank you anyway!

Wow. Nice bod. Good luck on your program!

Holy cow am I jealous of your body. You are flipping GORGEOUS.

And your breasts are very nicely shaped.

Good luck darling, and I look forward to keeping up with your progress!
I think I just started a lady crush on you XD HAHAHAHA

(30-05-2014, 12:22 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  That's great! You'll do well with NBE, then! It takes time and dedication, so passion is necessary.

TRUST ME, nothing about me is lovely, oh my. But thank you anyway!

Smile Just out of curiosity, the gain in size that you've made, is it permanent? Or do you feel that if you stop for more than a few days/week the size decreases again? This is kind of my biggest worry, that it won't be a 'real' growth and that I'll have to keep up some kind of crazy ritual routine just to maintain the size... :|

(30-05-2014, 02:43 PM)Koko Wrote:  Wow. Nice bod. Good luck on your program!

Oh thank you! I just found your program thread...going to read through it all now Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon