Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Phase 1!

Sorry hun, what do you expect? Its only day 3. Wink

(02-06-2014, 03:51 AM)peggy Wrote:  Sorry hun, what do you expect? Its only day 3. Wink

I know! haha...Impatience is my worst quality, I swear! Not conducive to NBE ahhahah....and seeing everyone's progress makes me even more impatient Tongue

Get a small soil pot and plant one of your favorite seeds. It could be a flower or an herb. Make sure you will water it everyday, and then watch it come out of the soil, and then growing into a plant.

(02-06-2014, 04:04 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Get a small soil pot and plant one of your favorite seeds. It could be a flower or an herb. Make sure you will water it everyday, and then watch it come out of the soil, and then growing into a plant.

I love this quote! Actually...it applies to so many things in life.... <3
You have so many words of wisdom Pom!

(02-06-2014, 04:06 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  
(02-06-2014, 04:04 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Get a small soil pot and plant one of your favorite seeds. It could be a flower or an herb. Make sure you will water it everyday, and then watch it come out of the soil, and then growing into a plant.

I have never stopped being a STUDENT.

(02-06-2014, 04:09 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Even that sounds profound! You remind me of a Paulo Coelho novel or my Tea Ceremony teacher...so zen and with this air of calm. Even online your zen is tangible, haha. :] I love it....!

I wish there was a like bottom on here!

(02-06-2014, 04:18 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  
(02-06-2014, 04:09 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

--------------------------------------------------------------
Even that sounds profound! You remind me of a Paulo Coelho novel or my Tea Ceremony teacher...so zen and with this air of calm. Even online your zen is tangible, haha. :] I love it....!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your writing is so clement and powerful, and I do not deserve that.
This pic is for you to remind you to be patient so you will one day celebrating your growth.

Aw, thank you pom! You are really too sweet.... Blush

just stumbled across your thread Big Grin
had a peek at your pics . and WOW !
you have an absolute fit body to die for .
wishing you happy boobie growth Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon