Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sneezee NBE program

So does it stay on all night? I tried last night and gave up after about an hour because I couldn't fall asleep, will try again tonight Smile

Wow sneezee. What you were able to achieve in 1 month took me about 5!

It's really "different strokes for different folks", huh. Anyway, the vacuum cups are helping a lot in rounding out my breasts after 8 months of PM.

(15-06-2014, 11:20 AM)Koko Wrote:  Wow sneezee. What you were able to achieve in 1 month took me about 5!

It's really "different strokes for different folks", huh. Anyway, the vacuum cups are helping a lot in rounding out my breasts after 8 months of PM.

Thank you Koko! It's a pleasant surprise! I just hope it gets better as months goes by!

I almost missed this update because you changed your username! I'm glad everything is going well for you lately :-)

(16-06-2014, 08:06 PM)angelshark Wrote:  I almost missed this update because you changed your username! I'm glad everything is going well for you lately :-)

I did. Since I posted pic I want keep a bit of my erm "privacy". Which is silly because I can't change topic title wo the mods.

I think I've shrunk!!!

is it just after aunt flo?
i'm nervous to get my cycle going again... haven't had one since nov 2012 pre-pregnancy. probably next month as i'm switching to an ocp that will have the "rest" week.

Yes it is after aunt flo. Phew I guess that's normal?

Doing my pm cycle currently and so sad to see it shrunk. Didn't even want to take out the tape to measure and feel depressed about it and give up.. lol. Will march on!

I did a fun project earlier. Found a life hack. I took two bra, stuff a bit of bandana and boom, [Image: SnN2hKk.jpg]! So happy with that lol.

lol looks great

Pleased to see a bit of "floppy-ness" while lying on the bed. Was like, hey not so flat any more.. measurements are still the same. Indeed the shrinking was because of aunt flow.
Back on fg, kz every alternate days. Work been hectic, also some family problem sigh.

May have slow down on massages but not to the point of giving up just yet! It's only the beginning ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon