Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sneezee NBE program

Been lurking around and Google-ing. Only decided to post after reading success stories here. Big Grin

Background
26 yr old
mom to 1 kid
Has always been petite
Height 156cm
Weight bouncing between 45kg - 47kg
Bra size 32A not even full Sad
Dream size at least a B cup. Want firmness!!

Would appreciate advices from the experienced ppl in this forum & support!! I believe this journey is going to be long & hopefully successful!

18 - 19 April 2014
Started acupuncture for breast enhancement
**Much effective if go weekly but my pocket can't afford it T__T
***Will try to go for 2 x a month

After acupuncture, begin massaging 2 x a day. One in the morning in the shower - 10 minutes
Second before bed - 20 - 30 mins

MASSAGE INSPIRATION : Chiyomilk videos/fat brushing/ basic breast massage

(link for self : http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19838)

Currently using OLIVE OIL for massage as suggested by accupuncturist. (might wanna switch it to cocoa butter, I prefer the smell of cocoa butter.. mmmm)

Have tried FUNUGREEK (around oct - dec 13)
Seem to work. Breast seem fuller and firmed. Stopped it because got lazy.. Will try funugreek again in May and hopefully stick to it.

Have also tried PM
less than 2 months. stopped because my period went haywire!! Am not on any birth control & it's freaking me out.
Can't seem to get PM dosage/ usage right. Decide not to venture into it until I fully understand PM. Sad
Heard good, successful stories of PM & hope I could try it again one day..

Have also tried FLAXSEED OIL PILLS
Meh. tried during PM period above. No changes.

MISSION : to get dream size by end of year (and eliminate the bloated tummy too!!!)

I think my problem is taking the herbs!! I keep losing track of taking them!! YIKES Sad
But I am motivated again to try out NBE again. Blush

I love massage. It really does work. I haven't heard of acupuncture for NBE. How did you find out about that?

Best of luck with your program, sneezee!

I'm curious to hear about breast enhancement acupuncture too.

Hi and good luck with your program. Smile

You could try to cycle PM. Only take it in follicular phase and stop two days before you ovulate. Don't take PM in luteal phase. This is how many other girls here do.

(22-04-2014, 05:06 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  I love massage. It really does work. I haven't heard of acupuncture for NBE. How did you find out about that?

(22-04-2014, 11:29 PM)tinker Wrote:  Best of luck with your program, sneezee!

I'm curious to hear about breast enhancement acupuncture too.

My mom and grandmother have been going to the acupuncturist for awhile for their problems (high blood pressure, aching body, diabetes etc) I was very skeptic about the treatment.
Until my grandmother simply told me, "your boobs are too small. You should do something about it" I have been hiding my breast creams, herbs from anyone. I was surprised she suggested the idea so I thought why not!

I have only been to two sessions, it's too early to tell, I guess. Let's see if the treatment helps along w massages!!

(23-04-2014, 12:07 AM)peggy Wrote:  Hi and good luck with your program. Smile

You could try to cycle PM. Only take it in follicular phase and stop two days before you ovulate. Don't take PM in luteal phase. This is how many other girls here do.

Thanks Peggy! I have been so confused whether to take it during luteal or before ovulation.

Hey. Good luck with whatever you try. If you are forgetting dosages have you considered a pre mixed programme of herbs, take a pill/extract morning & night and forget about it type thing? I'm not an advocate of suggesting people to take herbs but it seems you have tried herbs and creams as you say and you stopped with the PM when you it messed with your cycle. You are aware of your bodies repsonses which is great! Smile
I wonder if the fenugreek worked for you because you've been a mom etc like me and are predisposed to pregnancy related hormones, maybe try that again but more regularly and see how you go? Im doing natureday's herbs. It seems to be working for me, based I think on the fact ive been a mom too and lactated etc so the herbs in this programme seem to be surrounded around galactalogues.
Just a thought, and if you did start low obviously and monitor your responses and work up.
Alternatively after I had baby I LOST a bucket load of weight - breasts included (was small anyway so double blow).
It took me a few years of upping protein and supplementing with multis and protein shakes to get myself back up to a healthy weight and with it came "some" (bugger all) extra boobs..

PS I booked in an appointment for acupuncture once.. I was fretting constantly and made the mistake of googling "acupuncture gone wrong" a day before my appointment!!! Needless to say I cancelled the appointment right away lol
I realise this was an irrashional response and of course it was unexperienced people who made the errors that they did. I wish I had of gone now! I do fear needles though OMG do I!

I wonder if there is Chinese "ACCUPRESSURE"??? And if it gets the same response...

Anyway love to hear how you go with the acupuncture if you get results etc as I could certainly do with some energy unblocking :p

(23-04-2014, 07:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hey. Good luck with whatever you try. If you are forgetting dosages have you considered a pre mixed programme of herbs, take a pill/extract morning & night and forget about it type thing? I'm not an advocate of suggesting people to take herbs but it seems you have tried herbs and creams as you say and you stopped with the PM when you it messed with your cycle. You are aware of your bodies repsonses which is great! Smile
I wonder if the fenugreek worked for you because you've been a mom etc like me and are predisposed to pregnancy related hormones, maybe try that again but more regularly and see how you go? Im doing natureday's herbs. It seems to be working for me, based I think on the fact ive been a mom too and lactated etc so the herbs in this programme seem to be surrounded around galactalogues.
Just a thought, and if you did start low obviously and monitor your responses and work up.
Alternatively after I had baby I LOST a bucket load of weight - breasts included (was small anyway so double blow).
It took me a few years of upping protein and supplementing with multis and protein shakes to get myself back up to a healthy weight and with it came "some" (bugger all) extra boobs..

PS I booked in an appointment for acupuncture once.. I was fretting constantly and made the mistake of googling "acupuncture gone wrong" a day before my appointment!!! Needless to say I cancelled the appointment right away lol
I realise this was an irrashional response and of course it was unexperienced people who made the errors that they did. I wish I had of gone now! I do fear needles though OMG do I!

I wonder if there is Chinese "ACCUPRESSURE"??? And if it gets the same response...

Anyway love to hear how you go with the acupuncture if you get results etc as I could certainly do with some energy unblocking :p

Hi Ella! I was google-ing around and found fenugreek familiar. It's not until I drop by to buy it when the sales person asked me if I was breast feeding, then it clicked that this was the pills I took during pregnancy!! (Can't blame the pregnancy brain)
I am only afraid my boobs start oozing out milk with a higher dosage of fenugreek! The maple syrup smell people claim, I didnt notice it at all!!

As for PM, I have known about it for sooooo long only tried it early this year and I didnt like that my period was late (Twice). I have always been regular, so getting my period late raises a lot of panic in me.
Really hope to "master" PM. I mean it must have worked to have a whole topic on it right here in this forum!! Blush

I was pregnant at 17. Pregnancy made me gain good weight, I was bones and flesh. LOVE the pregnancy boobs. If I could get them to stay!!

It is more of electro acupuncture. He has an electric device that will "zap" the pressure points. It kinda hurt, my mom was surprised I handled the pain so well.

YIKES. if i did that search, i would have backed out too. Hehehe. I will be optimistic and carry on with the treatment! Shy

There is Chinese accupressure around, it is really easy to find them in my country. However I dont speak mandarin (most of them are old uncles in dodgy looking shops!), it will be super awkward to try communicate with them. I did read in a local bridal forum that Chinese accupressure helps. I am considering going to them since the acupuncturist my mom recommend has a very LONG waiting time.

When I was googling about NBE acupuncture I ran across a place that sells a months worth of those acupuncture stick on things with instructions and such, CD and DVD, for $40. Tempting. You can probably buy refills of those stick ons cheap on ebay or amazon. Hmmm

(23-04-2014, 04:30 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  When I was googling about NBE acupuncture I ran across a place that sells a months worth of those acupuncture stick on things with instructions and such, CD and DVD, for $40. Tempting. You can probably buy refills of those stick ons cheap on ebay or amazon. Hmmm

Interesting. Inclusive of instructions, CD & dvd? What if I poke the wrong place. Hehehe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon