Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sneezee NBE program

So cool! you have great boobies!

Waaa, such fast results! Way to go!

THANK YOU peggy, isobasic and blessedbreasts for the sweet compliments. Really made my day!!

(05-06-2014, 06:03 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Waaa, such fast results! Way to go!

Indeed! I thought I was a slow grower after years of trying and giving up. I guess it's a lot of effort, patience and understanding of the herbs!

HAPPY PAECEL DAY! My Ainterol PM pills are here!! Ordered them on 30 May and received them fairly quicker than I have expected. *loud happy claps*

However, my period is a day late now. + I am feeling under the weather again. Sad there is a flu bug going around and it's doesn't help that it's raining cats and dogs here and my office is super cold. Boohoo.

I cant help but wondering if I messed something up......

(06-06-2014, 06:24 PM)sneezee Wrote:  HAPPY PAECEL DAY! My Ainterol PM pills are here!! Ordered them on 30 May and received them fairly quicker than I have expected. *loud happy claps*

However, my period is a day late now. + I am feeling under the weather again. Sad there is a flu bug going around and it's doesn't help that it's raining cats and dogs here and my office is super cold. Boohoo.

Jeepers that was quick! where are ainterol based?
Yes the flus here are bloody aweful too. Im sitting here nursing a slightly sore throat too so hoping its not what my daughter has right now cause that was aweful! My office has been cold too, not to mention a mouse loose in the office and pooing on my desk at night! :s

Just wanted to post wow you've had some great growth happening, awesome! Maybe I shouldn't forget about massage then Smile.

Awesome progress Sneezee! They look bigger and so much full!

Whatever you've been doing recently has clearly been working. Your development since may is apparent.

(06-06-2014, 07:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-06-2014, 06:24 PM)sneezee Wrote:  HAPPY PAECEL DAY! My Ainterol PM pills are here!! Ordered them on 30 May and received them fairly quicker than I have expected. *loud happy claps*

Jeepers that was quick! where are ainterol based?
Yes the flus here are bloody aweful too. Im sitting here nursing a slightly sore throat too so hoping its not what my daughter has right now cause that was aweful! My office has been cold too, not to mention a mouse loose in the office and pooing on my desk at night! :s
Bought them at eBay. It was shipped from Bangkok. I guess that's why it was fast? The last PM (w thai wordings) took 2 weeks. Shrug. Not complaining. :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon