Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SP or stinging nettle

(20-03-2014, 05:39 AM)Lilylittle Wrote:  thanks again mistress lotus!

yes i was aware that sp causes cellulite thats why i was looking into stinging nettle root. but now u've provided a list of anti androges, so i'm sure i would find something suitable for myself from them. ur help is really appriciated Smile[/align]

yes Misteress. the link u provided me i found pumpkin seed oil in that i guess i would like to go with that Smile

(26-03-2014, 05:00 AM)Lilylittle Wrote:  
(20-03-2014, 05:39 AM)Lilylittle Wrote:  thanks again mistress lotus!

yes i was aware that sp causes cellulite thats why i was looking into stinging nettle root. but now u've provided a list of anti androges, so i'm sure i would find something suitable for myself from them. ur help is really appriciated Smile[/align]

yes Misteress. the link u provided me i found pumpkin seed oil in that i guess i would like to go with that Smile

Hi Lily,

Please let me know how it works out for you (side effects, postive outcomes, etc). I don't know of how many that are using PSO. No pressure to get back, it's whenever you can.

Thanks
~Lotus~...... Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon