Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SP or stinging nettle

hi everyone
I'M trying to start a herbal program for my breast growth. I have a question if anyone can answer that. I've read this on the forum that SP gives cellulite, so its better to take stinging nettle root instead, but never saw any person in his personal program taking stinging nettle. do u think taking stinging nettle is better? i should buy that for anti androgen?

one more thing i was looking on saw palmetto to buy and there are different names written some of them are saw palmatto exrtract some of them saw palmatto complex etc i dont know which SP we are suppose to buy for an anti androgen purpose.

anyone who can help ?

(18-03-2014, 04:49 AM)Lilylittle Wrote:  hi everyone
I'M trying to start a herbal program for my breast growth. I have a question if anyone can answer that. I've read this on the forum that SP gives cellulite, so its better to take stinging nettle root instead, but never saw any person in his personal program taking stinging nettle. do u think taking stinging nettle is better? i should buy that for anti androgen?

one more thing i was looking on saw palmetto to buy and there are different names written some of them are saw palmatto exrtract some of them saw palmatto complex etc i dont know which SP we are suppose to buy for an anti androgen purpose.

anyone who can help ?

Hi Lily,

I take NR, it's complicated but once you understand what it can do its a good addition, oh btw it's also an astringent,

1) For women, Nettle Root works similarly, by blocking SHBG. SHBG has an affinity for all sex hormones, and keeping levels of free estrogen is important in women as is keeping levels of free testosterone is important in men. For most healthy individuals, High levels of estrogen and testosterone are damaging only after they have become bound to SHBG. Once estrogen or testosterone have become bound to SHBG, they begin the process of being converted into harmful estrogen metabolites, like esterdiol. By keeping these sex hormones free, the rates of conversion to harmful metabolites are decreased.

2) For men, Nettle Root even works to unbind testosterone which has already become bound by SHBG, further increasing levels of important free testosterone and further decreasing the conversion to estrogen metabolites.

3) Stinging nettle acts similarly to dandelion leaf, promoting the elimination of uric acid from joints with an alkalizing diuretic activity.

4) There have been several clinical trials that have demonstrated the efficacy of stinging nettle in treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) stages I and II.

5) The stimulating effect of stinging nettle is used as a rinse for the hair. This will regenerate hair growth and restore original hair color.

So the list goes on, but basically we consider nettle root as a Potentiator (Intensifies the effects)

Nettle Root - Binds to SHBG (hormone that binds to excess hormones decreasing hormone levels), and decreases 5ar and aromatase. Taking this tends to increase estrogen and testosterone. Would need to be taken with a pro-aromatase, and maybe estrogen.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Smile

Sorry mistress lotus,
That was a lot of scientific stuff passed through my head most of it. Can u please explain in a little simple words. I didn't understand what it does. Is it an anti androgen like ST. Would it do the same job. N how is it complicated? Is it difficult to take or to understand when n how to take it is difficult to understand.
n one more tthing said it's an astringent what does that mean

If these r stupid questions I apologies in advance, but I really appreciate it u can answer. Thanks

(18-03-2014, 07:54 PM)Lilylittle Wrote:  Sorry mistress lotus,
That was a lot of scientific stuff passed through my head most of it. Can u please explain in a little simple words. I didn't understand what it does. Is it an anti androgen like ST. Would it do the same job. N how is it complicated? Is it difficult to take or to understand when n how to take it is difficult to understand.
n one more tthing said it's an astringent what does that mean

If these r stupid questions I apologies in advance, but I really appreciate it u can answer. Thanks

Sure no problem,

It's not complicated to take, just complicated the way it's understood for it to work in NBE. Take for instance the fact of all it's traditional uses, too many to list here but that's why it makes it a Potentiator, or better yet an adaptogen.

1) Astringent for NBE, astringent will contract tissue and will increase blood flow and the theory is that fat deposits will grow from the contraction.

2) Think of NR in terms of raising your E and T, (yes, then why take it you might ask), my answer would be in the benefits of the actions it has.

What's your goal is the question?, would you use it for a replacement of SP?

Btw, all your questions are legitimate! Wink

First of all, thanks for answering in such a sweet manner.

yes i want to take it as an anti androgen not to raise testosterones. like people take spearmint tea or saw palmetto as an anti androgen.

(19-03-2014, 04:15 AM)Lilylittle Wrote:  First of all, thanks for answering in such a sweet manner.

yes i want to take it as an anti androgen not to raise testosterones. like people take spearmint tea or saw palmetto as an anti androgen.

Oh you're quite welcome, Big Grin

SP is well known to cause cellulite, I don't think NR is just a straight anti-androgen so it may not be useful for ya!. Below is a list off AA's that might suit you better.

FAQ-What's the NBE role of each anti-androgen
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

(19-03-2014, 04:28 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(19-03-2014, 04:15 AM)Lilylittle Wrote:  First of all, thanks for answering in such a sweet manner.

Oh you're quite welcome, Big Grin

SP is well known to cause cellulite, I don't think NR is just a straight anti-androgen so it may not be useful for ya!. Below is a list off AA's that might suit you better.

FAQ-What's the NBE role of each anti-androgen
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

SP causes cellulite?????
I need to lower my Ts aswell but can't take spearmint since I'm anemic and got low iron levels. Was planning on cycling SP with PM but low dosage only 450 mg a day for 15 days. Now I'm definitely having second thoughts, don't need to add cellulite to my list of imperfections.

thanks again mistress lotus!

yes i was aware that sp causes cellulite thats why i was looking into stinging nettle root. but now u've provided a list of anti androges, so i'm sure i would find something suitable for myself from them. ur help is really appriciated Smile[/align]

(20-03-2014, 05:39 AM)Lilylittle Wrote:  thanks again mistress lotus!

yes i was aware that sp causes cellulite thats why i was looking into stinging nettle root. but now u've provided a list of anti androges, so i'm sure i would find something suitable for myself from them. ur help is really appriciated Smile[/align]

We're you able to find an anti-androgen?

So does NR make ur herbs work better?? Would it be good to take to prevent plateau?
Hi I'm new(ish) btw

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon