Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

(23-10-2014, 03:36 AM)Candace Wrote:  
(23-10-2014, 02:07 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Right,

I suppose the study and MP's are meaningless too.

Source Naturals PC doesn't appear to have MPs anymore.

Somebody might want to let the manufacturers know that on Amazon.

Ingredients
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Natural Progesterone Usp From Soy (500 Mg) Per Ounce), Wild Yam Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Lecithin Phospholipid, Glyceryl Stearate & Peg-100 Stearate, Jojoba Oil, Squalene, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, and Rosemary Oil.

http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Natural-Progesterone-Cream/dp/B000GFJJHY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1414032180&sr=8-2&keywords=progesterone+cream

Hmm, just noticed Propylparaben, that one I didn't see before.

(23-10-2014, 03:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-10-2014, 03:36 AM)Candace Wrote:  
(23-10-2014, 02:07 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Right,

I suppose the study and MP's are meaningless too.

Source Naturals PC doesn't appear to have MPs anymore.

Somebody might want to let the manufacturers know that on Amazon.

Ingredients
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Natural Progesterone Usp From Soy (500 Mg) Per Ounce), Wild Yam Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Lecithin Phospholipid, Glyceryl Stearate & Peg-100 Stearate, Jojoba Oil, Squalene, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, and Rosemary Oil.

http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Natural-Progesterone-Cream/dp/B000GFJJHY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1414032180&sr=8-2&keywords=progesterone+cream

Hmm, just noticed Propylparaben, that one I didn't see before.

Ok, just so it's clear about parabens. (I used too, I had know idea what MP's were until I started to read the ingredients of the supplements I was taking).

(22-03-2014, 06:43 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
How bad are Parabens?

Parabens, which are used as preservatives, may be listed on the label as methyl paraben, ethyl paraben, propyl paraben, butyl paraben, isobutyl paraben or E216. They have shown particularly troubling links to cancer.

Studies have shown that parabens can affect your body much like estrogens, which can lead to diminished muscle mass, extra fat storage, and male gynecomastia (breast growth). Other studies have also linked parabens to breast cancer, as researchers found traces of parabens in every sample of tissue taken from 20 different breast tumors.

The EPA has linked methyl parabens in particular to metabolic, developmental, hormonal, and neurological disorders, as well as various cancers. (And yet we still have them in products).

Aqua, my apologies for the hijack.

Do a search a parabens, judge for yourself, if it's not something you want in your body, then check the labels, imo any amount is more than I need, we're already being assaulted by enough xenoestrogens.

Here's what I found :
40 Women With Breast Cancer Had Parabens in Their Tissues
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...ients.aspx

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn45...EiB8d33arU

http://thegoodhuman.com/2007/06/21/what-...void-them/

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraben

http://www.organiccolorsystems.com/5-of-...-products/

http://www.nrdc.org/living/chemicalindex/parabens.asp

Thank you, Lotus! Problem is I checked all the other PCs and they all have MB. PM threw me into estrogen dominance and PC helps balance me out so will be sticking to applying it for a few more months. But thank you for the heads up about the sun, definitely will be more cautious from now on.

Got my NOW gelatinized Maca. Been taking 1500mg for 6 days now. I can already tell that it's not as potent as one of the raw brands I tried. It doesn't have the energy boasting traits the other had, nor have I noticed an increase in libido. On the bright side, boobs are super tender and itchy, can definitely feel them growing. Butt still looking the same though.
As I've mentioned before, PM messed up my cycle and I'm on a new cycle now. Never taking PM capsules ever again!

My routine for this month:
MSM 2000mg throughtout
Massing twice a day with sweet almond oil
PC throughout
Follicular: Maca 1500mg (1st week)
Maca 2000mg(2nd week)
Luteal: fenugreek 1500mg
Maca 3000mg

Update:
So I followed the program above but I got my period on the 12 day of my cycle. I decided to lower my maca dose and start taking 500mg a day but then I started getting some pms cramps so I stopped taking it and started taking fenugreek in follicular. On the 24th day of my cycle i decided to give maca another try (with 1500mg) but 2 days later I got my period. I'm guessing my body isn't liking this brand of maca (Now maca).
So now I have my period, my boobs are quite sore but also at their smallest.

I still measure at 35 inches which Im happy about means I've been able to maintain the gains I've made since i started this but quite bummed out that i cant find a good program for myself. also annoyed that i have so many bottles of herbs that i wont be using because they don't agree with my body.

Program for this cycle:
day 6-14: 500mg Fenugreek
day 10-28: PC
day 15-28: 1500-3000mg Fenugreek
Might get weak and add Maca in 500mg in luteal every other day.
I dont understand why my cycles have been short and irregular lately. Ive taken raw maca before, 2 different brands and it used to regulate my period but give me awful breakouts. This gelatinized brand is clearing my face but messing with my cycle...

I will update with a picture when I progress to my short term goal of 36 inches. Ive been talking to my body and using alot of affirmations so its only a matter of time till i reach my long term goal 39inches!

EDIT:
I went back and measured again because i never look at any gains less than an inch and actually im at 35.5 inches.. yay

Aqua, check out Source Naturals PC. I get mine normally from Swanson's. They state "No Parabens" and reading the label doesn't state any at all.

Hey iaboy, that's the PC Ive always been using natures source. Thanks for thinking about me! Smile

Frustrateddd! Day 8 of my cycle and my boobs look and measure so much smaller! I'm at 34.5 inches! A whole inch less than I measured 2 days ago. Which is weird since I've been getting so many growing sensations today. Hopefully I'm just getting smaller before I get a growth spurt! (Have to stay positive) I wish I didn't buy that goddam measuring tape. It's making me obsess so much.

Was just looking at pictures of women with beautiful big boobs and now I feel so depressed Sad

(09-12-2014, 10:32 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Hey iaboy, that's the PC Ive always been using natures source. Thanks for thinking about me! Smile

Frustrateddd! Day 8 of my cycle and my boobs look and measure so much smaller! I'm at 34.5 inches! A whole inch less than I measured 2 days ago. Which is weird since I've been getting so many growing sensations today. Hopefully I'm just getting smaller before I get a growth spurt! (Have to stay positive) I wish I didn't buy that goddam measuring tape. It's making me obsess so much.

Was just looking at pictures of women with beautiful big boobs and now I feel so depressed Sad

Quick go get the scissors!!!!
CUT THAT MEASURING TAPE UP into a thousand pieces then you never have to worry about measurements again!

Yeah, I don't put much stock in the measuring tape anymore. How do your bras fit? That is a much better way of seeing results.

(27-01-2014, 04:08 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Hello, I'm a newbie but I've been following this forum for quite some time. So the reason I started this NBE journey is because I used to always wear extremely padded bras and then I started dating someone that got disappointed when the bra was taken off. He never said anything but he did make a lot of comments that he likes big breasts. Ever since then I've been super self conscious about my breast even though before that I never paid much attention to it.

I'm sorry, just had to say that this douchebag is a super jerk. I hope you dumped him. Also hope you'll run into him when you've got your c cups Smile

Okay so I;m expecting my period any day now so I''m at the end of my luteal phase but I have major swelling! for the first time i measure exactly 36 inches! Will see what happens after my period, fingers crossed it stays!

Ive been taking 500mg of Fenugreek in follicule and 3000mg in luteal. PC and 500mg of maca in luteal with 2000mg MSM throughout. So far no side effects that I can note other than mild pms along with mild breakouts. OHH & the smelly body odor!
Planning on upping my fenugreek dose next cycle to 2000mg day 5 to 10 then 3000mg day 16 to 28.

I will finish my Fenugreek bottles by the next cycle but so far its been working for me. Problem is I feel like my boobs might be mildly tuberous and its getting more obvious the bigger they get so I'm considering switching to Swansons BO when I'm done with these bottles.
Im still indecisive about it, should I stick to this program a bit longer and try to get as much growth out of it or should I switch to BO in hopes that I will grow and that it will help the mild deformity? I really feel like BO would work for me since my estrogen levels have been previously high and I'm almost deficient in progesterone (without the help of a PC).
Would also love to start noogling but unfortunately in the country I'm now residing its impossible to get it cleared through customs. Have to wait till I travel for that.
Planning on taking a mini break after the 3 month mark, Milk thistle, dandelion root and DIM plus for 2 weeks.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. BO or stick to fenugreek for a few months?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon