Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Parabens

How bad are Parabens?

Parabens, which are used as preservatives, may be listed on the label as methyl paraben, ethyl paraben, propyl paraben, butyl paraben, isobutyl paraben or E216. They have shown particularly troubling links to cancer.

Studies have shown that parabens can affect your body much like estrogens, which can lead to diminished muscle mass, extra fat storage, and male gynecomastia (breast growth). Other studies have also linked parabens to breast cancer, as researchers found traces of parabens in every sample of tissue taken from 20 different breast tumors.

The EPA has linked methyl parabens in particular to metabolic, developmental, hormonal, and neurological disorders, as well as various cancers.

Thanks for posting this Lotus. I found that the major breast enhancement creams on the market all contain parabens. I had ordered a fair few over the past 6 months only to use NONE of them as they all had at least 2 parabens and also petrochemicals Sad
Some people might argue about parabens but I have read what you have too ML and on dozens of occasions and I wont use them period.

(22-03-2014, 07:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks for posting this Lotus. I found that the major breast enhancement creams on the market all contain parabens. I had ordered a fair few over the past 6 months only to use NONE of them as they all had at least 2 parabens and also petrochemicals Sad
Some people might argue about parabens but I have read what you have too ML and on dozens of occasions and I wont use them period.

I have used hair care products that I never knew contained Parabens for years, like 30+.

So check your products, why it took me all this time to look I have no idea?, stupidity I guess!

(22-03-2014, 07:09 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(22-03-2014, 07:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks for posting this Lotus. I found that the major breast enhancement creams on the market all contain parabens. I had ordered a fair few over the past 6 months only to use NONE of them as they all had at least 2 parabens and also petrochemicals Sad

I have used hair care products that I never knew contained Parabens for years, like 30+.

So check your products, why it took me all this time to look I have no idea?, stupidity I guess!

30 years yikes! Yes I threw out all our products with parabens and only use all natural products - yes of course im sure theres something slipped into the natural ones as well but one can hope!! I think its more the accumulative effect too, especially for women, parabens are in our deodorants, haircare, body lotions, shaving gels, make up, hair dyes, moisturizers - imagine having a small dose of parabens several times a day everyday for decades Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon