Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Thought I would update.  Although I obviously do no noogle anymore, I will still occasionally massage.  Not nearly as often as I should, and I really wish I would make time daily for it, but something is better than nothing!  Anyway, these photos are almost a year apart.  The shot of me in the magenta skirt is from last May.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! You look stunning! What is your size now? 34D?

Your journey is very inspiring.

(19-04-2019, 08:59 AM)danica Wrote:  Wow! You look stunning! What is your size now? 34D?

I thought you were blind? Thats what you said awhile ago at least..
But Jenn you look great Smile

Some more comparison photos.  Mind you I have gained a few pounds, which was always the goal.  You cannot expect to grow your breasts if you are super-skinny.  Breasts are fat afterall.  I am now 34.5" across bust and 30" below.  So these grab shots are taken in 2014, 2015 and then today.  Clearly I have grown a lot of tissue!  I am easily a 32D.  34D fits fine as well. Big Grin

And here's some standing up/full torso shots.  I am not positive on the exact dates for these but they were very early on.  I'm guessing from around 2014.  The last shot is from today.

Seriously, looking at these two shots looks like a before and after from breast augmentation!  So crazy!

Always an inspiration Jenn! <3 Glad to know you are feeling better!

(19-04-2019, 11:17 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Always an inspiration Jenn! <3 Glad to know you are feeling better!

Thanks!  Greatly appreciated. Smile I believe it is true that nerves can regenerate through time but I have had to be extremely careful with my lifestyle and diet in order to get here.  Noogleberry went in the trash also.

Hi Jennifer, I was wondering what oils you massage with. Have you tried a mixture of aloe vera and fenugreek oil?

(20-04-2019, 02:25 AM)James98 Wrote:  Hi Jennifer, I was wondering what oils you massage with. Have you tried a mixture of aloe vera and fenugreek oil?

I've been making my own blend for years which actually quadruples as a body and facial oil as well as a hair moisturizer lol.  It's an olive/soy oil blend and then I add different essential oils, which varies but usually includes either rose or lemongrass oil in it.

(19-04-2019, 05:50 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(19-04-2019, 08:59 AM)danica Wrote:  Wow! You look stunning! What is your size now? 34D?

I thought you were blind? Thats what you said awhile ago at least..
But Jenn you look great Smile

Yes, legally blind -- have aprox 8% vision. So I enlarge everything on a screen so I can see. Basiy everything is a fussy, blurry image, but intelligible when enlarged.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon