Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Active?

(21-01-2014, 08:43 PM)swannnn Wrote:  I am not too sure about it being the same time but I always take it when I eat breakfast. The times I eat breakfast varies, sometimes it's like 5-6am while others is like 8-10am.

My breasts have gotten fuller from using the Rockmelon ringtone, which I started before BA. So I am basically going to be confused whether the growth is from that or Rockmelon in the future, is what I meant lol :p.

Hey

What's the latest with you ? Have u had any changes ?

I'm almost on my one month mark hasn't changed much since the first lot of growth
But still got 5 months to go

Hope to hear from you

Nothing has changed for me at the moment :/. I don't have enough fat to start off with so that could be one of the main reasons but like you said we still have a couple months to go!Smile

(08-01-2014, 09:53 AM)swannnn Wrote:  Hi! I am not quite sure if I posted this in the right place so please move this post for me if notSmile.

I was snooping around for a bit and finally decided to join.

I am an 18 year old girl. I am extremely underweight for my height 86 pounds at 5'4 which results in having small boobs.
I tried almost everything to gain weight but it doesn't happen so easily. On the days when I make it to 100 pounds my boobs make it to an A cup but right now it's only like AA or even smaller right now.

Anyways I am having big self esteem problems because of this so I went ahead and ordered Breast Actives after seeing a whole bunch of good reviews online. But now I am scared that I have read made up reviews after seeing some of the reviews I've seen on here claiming it isn't good..

I spent over $200 on Breast Actives and I am on a tight budget so this took a lot of my money considering I am only 18 too.

I am also scared that because I am so under weight I might not be able to benefit at all from this.

I really hope some of you guys had a good positive experience with Breast Active. It says I can't get my money back so I am really freaked out right now.

Hey swannnn!!
You and I are exactly the same weight..I'm also 89 pounds only at 5'4"Dodgy I am seriously fed up of my weight now..
Nyways have u had ny success with your weight gain program??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon