Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Active?

Hi! I am not quite sure if I posted this in the right place so please move this post for me if notSmile.

I was snooping around for a bit and finally decided to join.

I am an 18 year old girl. I am extremely underweight for my height 86 pounds at 5'4 which results in having small boobs.
I tried almost everything to gain weight but it doesn't happen so easily. On the days when I make it to 100 pounds my boobs make it to an A cup but right now it's only like AA or even smaller right now.

Anyways I am having big self esteem problems because of this so I went ahead and ordered Breast Actives after seeing a whole bunch of good reviews online. But now I am scared that I have read made up reviews after seeing some of the reviews I've seen on here claiming it isn't good..

I spent over $200 on Breast Actives and I am on a tight budget so this took a lot of my money considering I am only 18 too.

I am also scared that because I am so under weight I might not be able to benefit at all from this.

I really hope some of you guys had a good positive experience with Breast Active. It says I can't get my money back so I am really freaked out right now.

Breast Actives hasn't been very successful for women here in general, but there have been some successful cases. Maybe it wasn't the best choice of product, but you could still grow so don't feel too negative.
Smile 

I just started taking breast actives on the 7th of jan, i feel a little bit of tenderness in my breast already and dull pain in both of my breast that comes and goes, Hoping this is a sign it is working

Swannn,

You can try to supplement your plan with a protein drink, massage and some chest exercise. Being underweight is a tough hurdle when doing NBE. I understand how it is...

Good luck!

(13-01-2014, 07:11 AM)may.94 Wrote:  I just started taking breast actives on the 7th of jan, i feel a little bit of tenderness in my breast already and dull pain in both of my breast that comes and goes, Hoping this is a sign it is working

Oh that's good news!Smile Glad it is working for you. If you don't mind me asking what size are you starting with? As in your breast size.

(13-01-2014, 07:45 AM)Koko Wrote:  Swannn,

You can try to supplement your plan with a protein drink, massage and some chest exercise. Being underweight is a tough hurdle when doing NBE. I understand how it is...

Good luck!

Thank you for your advice! I am currently trying to do research on what the best protein drink would be to gain weight so I can go out and buy it and also working on those massagesSmile.

Not at all I am an A cup .

Have you started taking breast actives yet ?

Oh yes I have! I received my package on the 14th so today would be my 5th day on Breast Actives. I am not noticing anything yet, I think. My breasts have gotten fuller from using the Rockmelon ringtone (I used this a couple days before breast actives) so now I think I might have a hard time differentiating if the growth is from Breast Actives or the ringtone.

I do massages with the cream in the morning & night to hopefully increase the chances of it being more effective.

I know to expect no or very little growth with Breast Actives since I don't have enough fat to start off with but I'll be taking the full 4 months to see if I get results.

(20-01-2014, 06:30 AM)swannnn Wrote:  Oh yes I have! I received my package on the 14th so today would be my 5th day on Breast Actives. I am not noticing anything yet, I think. My breasts have gotten fuller from using the Rockmelon ringtone (I used this a couple days before breast actives) so now I think I might have a hard time differentiating if the growth is from Breast Actives or the ringtone.

I do massages with the cream in the morning & night to hopefully increase the chances of it being more effective.

I know to expect no or very little growth with Breast Actives since I don't have enough fat to start off with but I'll be taking the full 4 months to see if I get results.

i'm also using the cream both morning and night in hopes it will work faster haha do you take your pills at the same time each day?
ive been really forgetful with mine and sometimes take them at different times everyday but it says to take them everyday at the same time.

they are probably fuller from the ba cause i started noticing fullness around the 3 day mark.

I am not too sure about it being the same time but I always take it when I eat breakfast. The times I eat breakfast varies, sometimes it's like 5-6am while others is like 8-10am.

My breasts have gotten fuller from using the Rockmelon ringtone, which I started before BA. So I am basically going to be confused whether the growth is from that or Rockmelon in the future, is what I meant lol :p.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon