Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

C cup desiring D cup

Hi my name's Nomi, and i'm new here. I am a C cup aspiring to become a D cup, naturally. I don't know how i feel about popping pills, rubbing cremes or lotions so I don't trust those. So for now I am aiming for massages or upper body exercises. Can anyone advice me anything that could work quickly or progressively at a slow pace? Gladly appreciate it. Thank you! Smile...

Welcome!

You'll have to go through here and try exercises and see what you like. What works for someone else might not work for you. Chi rotations (http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html) are popular, I think.

As for exercises, do ones that target your pectoral muscles like pushups or isometric exercises (e.g. pulling on a towel).

Good luck!

I don't think there is anything that works quickly.... at least that will result in permanent growth...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon