Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bradelis ?'s

I got my bra today too! You're right, it does look really big! I was like, how do they expect me to fit this? But the cups actually fit! The band is a little tight so maybe I'm really supposed to be a 34 but I plan to lose weight so I think it will be ok. Big Grin

Actually, I guess it isn't too tight. I thought you weren't supposed to wear your bras on the last hook but I looked it up and you are supposed to because they stretch out over time. When I wear it on the last hook, it feels like it fits and it's comfortable!

Yay! Are you also doing their 3 step system? I think I'm a 32 band too. The 34 I'm almost on the tightest hook.
I wore it the entire day yesterday and I did see an improvement in the shape of my breasts when I took it offBig Grin It didn't last but I think if I'm to wear this everyday for a few months it will definitely improve the shape.

Yea I got the step 1 bra. I think if it actually does what it's supposed to, it will be worth the money. So far I'm happy. The bra is really pretty and comfortable and it feels so good to have a bra that actually fits. This is my first full day wearing it. I hope when I take it off I see an improvement too. Smile

I can't say I see a difference yet but it must be working because now I can tell that my 32A bras are way too small and my 32B bras are too small too. This is the only bra I can wear now so I need to get some new ones!
Smile 

Hi Sweetpea,

Any updates on your Bradelis bra? I'm thinking of getting one but according to their chart I'm 3-4 cup sizes bigger a 32 F or G, which they have few of. It kinda worries me to order it even if you can return. I'm just the type that when I get something I want to use it pronto! I know I wouldn't want to wait for the return and receive the proper size. I can't make it up to NY for a proper fitting so crossing my fingers I choose right or that I grow into it! Smile At least I know the band should be right and if it wraps around the sides it would help start filling in if it does what it's supposed to. Do you measure your chest while leaning over so all the fat is in your breasts? It seems everyone loves them so I'll probably make the investment I'd just love to resolve this confusion and and nervousness about the sizing.

Hi KellBell, their charts put me at a 32d or 32e and I decided to go for the smaller size to be safe. However, I think the 32d is a little big and a 32c would have been perfect. Dreamingbig said she could have gone for a size smaller too so I think their chart overestimates. But then again, it could overestimate to leave some room for when your fat migrates into the right spot. I'm not sure, I could give better advice after I have been using it for three months but right now I have to keep scooping my boobs so they fill out the cups. I think it would be safest to go for the 32f. It might be a little big but it will fit pretty good and give you room to scoop your fat into. When I measure leaning over or standing up I get the same measurement so I think it doesn't matter how you measure. I was nervous about the sizing too, but it will fit or it will just be a tiny bit big at most but still wearable. Smile

Thanks for the advise! You're probably right about the extra room for growth. I was thinking the same that I'm gonna invest $90 into a bra and then my boobs are gonna grow and it won't fit. So I'll go with the 32F and see how that works for now! Keep us posted!

Hey guys!
I'm happy with the cup size cuz once I pull the fat there, it fits but I think I should have gone smaller with the band. So instead of 34E like it said on their chart, I think a 32E would have fitbetter but I got a wide band bra

I ordered 2 Step1 bras and received them a couple days ago. I ordered the 32F/32DDD instead of the G as suggested and they fit pretty well once scooping my fat in. Just a little gap. I was really surprised. My back hurt a lot the first time I put them on. I don't know if that was because the fat was moving or what. I think I have less armpit boob and my over bust has grown from 32 1/4 to 34 since last Saturday. My bust has grown from 36 1/4 to 36 3/4. I am also doing massage so not sure how much of it is massage and how much from the bra. Haven't started on any supplements for growth yet since I'm doing my cleanse. Well I hope after the 3 months we all have some great results!

Wow you're having great results already. I'm glad you picked the right size!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon