Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bradelis ?'s

I want to buy a bradelis bra but I'm a little confused on how they're sized. I followed their instructions which put me at 34E but when I get measured at VS I'm a 34B. Did I do something wrong or do their cup sizes really run that small?

Measurements
Under bust relaxed: 30"
Under bust after inhale: 31.5"
Bust after scooping all fat forward: 35.5-36"

http://bradelisnewyork.com/sizechart

Well dose the 34b at Victoria secret really fit a lot of the time people say they don't measure well.
I would say try the size they suggest because they are known to measure and fit well so im guessing their 34 is more like a 30-32 in normal bras which would make sense with the cupsize recommended but in normal bras you might find a 30/32c-d fits better because normally don't add 4inch

Makes sense. I usually am splilling out the sides and measure 34" but after bringing all the tissue to where it should be I'm about 2" bigger. I looked up a few reviews and most women ended wearing a bra 2-3 cup sizes bigger than their VS bras too.

I just placed an order because I couldn't find any negative reviews. I'm supposed to be a 32D! I thought I was like a AA. I hope it fits because it was really expensive! I did get a 30D bra before and the cup seemed to fit perfectly but the band was too small so maybe this will fit me.

Has anyone "grown" by wearing bradelis 3 step system alone? I've seen reviews mentioning it improved the shape but I would think it would also increase your breast by at least 1" by moving the fat and tissue there.

@ sweetpea Please tell us how it fitsSmile

I wish there was something like it to fit me :/ but I wouldn't want to buy 38g for the cup because its too expensive to be taking in the band as well if anyone knows something cheaper I would love to try it.

You can try custom made bras. For your size they'll cost about the same as bradelis. These are the 2 sites I know of. I don't know place that lets you just send measurements and order online.
http://blackwellscameoboutique.com/
worldsbestbras.com

(15-11-2013, 03:17 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  You can try custom made bras. For your size they'll cost about the same as bradelis. These are the 2 sites I know of. I don't know place that lets you just send measurements and order online.
http://blackwellscameoboutique.com/
worldsbestbras.com

Hmm they are so unsexy though thanks anyway I can make my bras smaller so its more the bradelis fat gather style Im looking for if I can find in 38d/40c I can make it fit I know Tibetan was using similar bras

I ordered one of their step 1 bras today, size 34E. I'll post more about it once it gets here.

My bra came in today! When I first saw it I thought it looked HUGE lol. I got 34E step 1 but I think a 32D would have fit better. I'm almost on the last clasp and I have a little bit of space in the cup. Maybe once the fat begins moving to my breasts I'll fill out the cups? Either way I looovvee the fit. No side boob spillage!

Comfort level is so so. The cups go up and out around the armpit and sides and pushes the tissue to your breasts and that feels a bit weird to me. Very sexy lace design on it and the straps are little wider than the usual spagetti strap bras you find everywhere so they're pretty comfortable and don't slide off. I ordered a one with a wider band which got rid of bra rolls.

So far I like it. I'm not sure yet if it was worth the $94 (including shipping) but I'll let you guys know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon