Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Natreday & Noogleberry Programme

yes about DIM i said this to you in another thread when you asked me about, it was the evening primrose oil thread i think,
on the back of DIM bottle they are saying that DIM increases the level of favorable estrogens (2-hydroxy-estrogen ) while decreasing the level of less favorable estrogens (16hydroxy-estrogen ), so i think i'll keep using it even after i cure my estrogen dominance and switch to a phyto program to prevent the recurrence of estrogen dominance again and stay balanced along my journey, Big Grin
i think 6 weeks you should begin noticing something Big Grin

(04-11-2013, 10:47 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(03-11-2013, 10:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ha ha yes I was almost contemplating putting some pics on here but im not brave enough. I cant think of anywhere else to put them though :s
Jen Im ashamed to say Im not sure what my bra size is really, I thought that because im 34 around my chest and nipples and I fit in an A cup that makes me a 34a? Im almost embarrassed to admit I dont know.. I always just always thought of myself as having nice perky little boobs and finding pretty bras that fit to suit paying no notice to measurements! I always buy 10a or b sizes here in NZ . Im not how that converts to US sizes!
The rest of my natureday turned up this morn though so im like a kid at xmas Wink
Ooo maybe il create a new email address and email myself the pics and store them there! Genius!

Smart! As for band width, usually you get that from your underbust measurement which you take directly under your bust while exhaling. Depending on your individual shape of your rib cage, most will take that measurement and add 1-3 to their measurement and get their band width. For example, I measure 29 inches under my bust and I wear a 32 band width. A 32 band width is a 10 in NZ. See here: http://www.boobytrapwarehouse.com.au/brasizes.htm

(30-10-2013, 06:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi. This is my programme, I guess what better place to document my progress other than here itself.
I started on Greenbush Herbs for 6 weeks. From that I gained nothing but believe with Greenbush its slow and steady wins the race. I've decided I don't want to spend 6 months on these high dosages and crazy pill popping to see results so have moved to "Natureday.com's" programme.
Started Natureday 27th October, 3 pills a day and 1-2 droppers of liquid herbs. I also take a multi and EPO and I use the Noogleberry for around 30 minutes a day. I will continue using greenbush's Bustea tea 1-2 times a day. I also use Isosensuals Volufiline cream which apparently increases the volume of fatty tissues in your breasts (im somewhat sceptical of this...)
My measurements are 34 across the nipples and 33 overbust.
Am hoping to see results in 2 months at least Smile

Ok, so you switched from a program with the smallest bit of estrogenic production (SP) and prolactin (FG) to a program with the same (SP, which is not a true antiandrogen, and FG, which mostly raises prolactin and has mild antiandrogen effects) and Dong Quai (which is unfortunately no more than a placebo http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/herbal.htm why do they always have to do that?), Blessed Thistle (more prolactin), and Fennel (prolactin and phytoestrogen). Looks like you're getting a lot of prolactin and very, very small amounts of phytoestrogen (well, this depends on how much Fennel they put in your daily dosage). But, from the sounds of it, this is what you want, am I right? Remember that prolactin can make the appearance of pregnancy by adding temporary swelling, but you do have a little bit of phytos which should help! I love that you added volufiline to your routine... I will be trying that when I run out of my Ainterol Cream! And of course, the multi, EPO, and noogleberry are smart additions.

Keep us updated, and happy growing!

so tim what phytos that contain no prolactin do you advice with ?
i loved the way of measuring you mentioned, i was confused about my measurements too and don't how to measure . this means that i'm 32AA not 30 AA . but is there a size that called AAA , I'm the flattest so, if there is such a size of course it will be the more perfect Description for my size .

(10-11-2013, 05:07 PM)lora Wrote:  
(04-11-2013, 10:47 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(03-11-2013, 10:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ha ha yes I was almost contemplating putting some pics on here but im not brave enough. I cant think of anywhere else to put them though :s
Jen Im ashamed to say Im not sure what my bra size is really, I thought that because im 34 around my chest and nipples and I fit in an A cup that makes me a 34a? Im almost embarrassed to admit I dont know.. I always just always thought of myself as having nice perky little boobs and finding pretty bras that fit to suit paying no notice to measurements! I always buy 10a or b sizes here in NZ . Im not how that converts to US sizes!
The rest of my natureday turned up this morn though so im like a kid at xmas Wink
Ooo maybe il create a new email address and email myself the pics and store them there! Genius!

Smart! As for band width, usually you get that from your underbust measurement which you take directly under your bust while exhaling. Depending on your individual shape of your rib cage, most will take that measurement and add 1-3 to their measurement and get their band width. For example, I measure 29 inches under my bust and I wear a 32 band width. A 32 band width is a 10 in NZ. See here: http://www.boobytrapwarehouse.com.au/brasizes.htm

(30-10-2013, 06:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi. This is my programme, I guess what better place to document my progress other than here itself.
I started on Greenbush Herbs for 6 weeks. From that I gained nothing but believe with Greenbush its slow and steady wins the race. I've decided I don't want to spend 6 months on these high dosages and crazy pill popping to see results so have moved to "Natureday.com's" programme.
Started Natureday 27th October, 3 pills a day and 1-2 droppers of liquid herbs. I also take a multi and EPO and I use the Noogleberry for around 30 minutes a day. I will continue using greenbush's Bustea tea 1-2 times a day. I also use Isosensuals Volufiline cream which apparently increases the volume of fatty tissues in your breasts (im somewhat sceptical of this...)
My measurements are 34 across the nipples and 33 overbust.
Am hoping to see results in 2 months at least Smile

Ok, so you switched from a program with the smallest bit of estrogenic production (SP) and prolactin (FG) to a program with the same (SP, which is not a true antiandrogen, and FG, which mostly raises prolactin and has mild antiandrogen effects) and Dong Quai (which is unfortunately no more than a placebo http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/herbal.htm why do they always have to do that?), Blessed Thistle (more prolactin), and Fennel (prolactin and phytoestrogen). Looks like you're getting a lot of prolactin and very, very small amounts of phytoestrogen (well, this depends on how much Fennel they put in your daily dosage). But, from the sounds of it, this is what you want, am I right? Remember that prolactin can make the appearance of pregnancy by adding temporary swelling, but you do have a little bit of phytos which should help! I love that you added volufiline to your routine... I will be trying that when I run out of my Ainterol Cream! And of course, the multi, EPO, and noogleberry are smart additions.

Keep us updated, and happy growing!

so tim what phytos that contain no prolactin do you advice with ?
i loved the way of measuring you mentioned, i was confused about my measurements too and don't how to measure . this means that i'm 32AA not 30 AA . but is there a size that called AAA , I'm the flattest so, if there is such a size of course it will be the more perfect Description for my size .

THANKS LORA.
after work I will go through the link you have sent me. funnily enough yes I just read this morning about dong quai, begs the questions why was it added to the programme im on and does this programme as a result have any basis at all??..
I worked it out yesterday, assuming the "proprietary blend" is even with the recommended dosages im consuming 460mg per each herb-bles thistle, sp, fg, fennel, DQ.

I had another terrible thought which im trying to have answered on the noggleberry board.. what IF you happened to have breast cancer cells in your - breasts at the time of noogling, can the nature of noogling = encouraging tissue expansion and growth in turn also do the same thing for said cancer cells (assuming there were any).
I realise rouge BC cells have their own cell dividing process but one cant help but ask the question...

So all in all based on what you have said, if there is infact little phytoestrogens in my programme then im more comforterable continuing for a few more weeks - have reservations on the noogleberry for the here and now.

Sorry for the above, I think I am hormonal right now, I do appreciate your advise Lora and will go through this article.

Happy growing to you too Smile

Ok update time.
Am up say .50 to .75 of an inch since being on natureday for around 3 weeks now.
I'm confident this is a real increase in measurements as I was just sitting on 34" before no matter how many times I measured, so up to 34.75" isn't much but its something!
Achy breasts too I might add despite only finishing my cycle last week which never happens.

Downside: THE MOODS!!!! I'm a cross between a blubbering mess over the silliest things or ANGRY AND SHORT TEMPERED!!! lol

Hi ELLACRAIG, how is it going? Any progress? Smile

(05-12-2013, 01:05 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi ELLACRAIG, how is it going? Any progress? Smile

hi peggy Smile
you know I was starting to see progress then my period went all funny which NEVER happens. so I promptly quit the herbs and also slowed right down on the noogling and subsequently lost my growth Sad
BUT that doesn't worry me because I had every intention of quitting the herbs if I felt they were doing me harm. now ive just quit coffee! ( I say that but this is only day one ha ha)
am taking EPO, massage/noogle, and fenugreek oh and I do use the natureday soap and the occasional bustea tea if I remember.

how about you and your success? ps having you post reminds me to go to balketalks Smile

I am sure you will soon see more progress. Smile Here are many girls who were successful by doing massage only. You will get there and me too (hopefully). Tongue

How often do you noogle + massage and for how long?

I started my program only 1,5 weeks ago, that's why I do not see much progress yet. My breasts look a bit fuller but that might be because I will get my period in some days. Rolleyes

(05-12-2013, 06:40 PM)peggy Wrote:  I am sure you will soon see more progress. Smile Here are many girls who were successful by doing massage only. You will get there and me too (hopefully). Tongue

How often do you noogle + massage and for how long?

I started my program only 1,5 weeks ago, that's why I do not see much progress yet. My breasts look a bit fuller but that might be because I will get my period in some days. Rolleyes

Well I'm keen to follow your progress as you're not on herbs also Smile
I noogle quickly in the morning before hubby gets up then I get an hour to myself in the arvos and I noogle then now too.
I'm not that good at massage to be honest. I try to do chi rotations but cupping my hand over my breast and moving the whole breast inwards in a circular motion, not moving my hands around the breasts.. that's how you do it isn't it?
And isn't it marvelous when you're periods due and they get bigger!! Ha ha.

(05-12-2013, 07:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I try to do chi rotations but cupping my hand over my breast and moving the whole breast inwards in a circular motion, not moving my hands around the breasts.. that's how you do it isn't it?

No, I move my hands around my breasts. But I read that the method, which you described, also works well. I think Tiger Lily has been doing it. Smile

What about the hypnosis? Will you give it a try?

(05-12-2013, 07:11 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(05-12-2013, 07:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I try to do chi rotations but cupping my hand over my breast and moving the whole breast inwards in a circular motion, not moving my hands around the breasts.. that's how you do it isn't it?

No, I move my hands around my breasts. But I read that the method, which you described, also works well. I think Tiger Lily has been doing it. Smile

What about the hypnosis? Will you give it a try?

Ohh so you do that method.. You know I may try one of each way then and see how that works.
I will lookup blake talks thanks Smile
I "should" use hypnosis, it's just one of those things where I don't have time to commit to it, esp the likes of Steve jOnes... I'd download blake as you have suggested and see how that goes if I have time to listen Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon