Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Natreday & Noogleberry Programme

Hi. This is my programme, I guess what better place to document my progress other than here itself.
I started on Greenbush Herbs for 6 weeks. From that I gained nothing but believe with Greenbush its slow and steady wins the race. I've decided I don't want to spend 6 months on these high dosages and crazy pill popping to see results so have moved to "Natureday.com's" programme.
Started Natureday 27th October, 3 pills a day and 1-2 droppers of liquid herbs. I also take a multi and EPO and I use the Noogleberry for around 30 minutes a day. I will continue using greenbush's Bustea tea 1-2 times a day. I also use Isosensuals Volufiline cream which apparently increases the volume of fatty tissues in your breasts (im somewhat sceptical of this...)
My measurements are 34 across the nipples and 33 overbust.
Am hoping to see results in 2 months at least Smile

PS if I can figure out how I will upload a starting picture. I think theres no safer place to post it cause I sure as heck don't want a picture of myself on my phone!! My hubby and daughter pick up my phone all the time eekk Blush hubby doesn't know what im doing, I feel embarrassed to tell him.

Note the herbs in this programme are saw palmetto berries fennel fenugreek dong quai and blessed thistle.

On day 2 of starting this I got small swelling and VERY sensitive breasts! this has subsided so I know its not co-incidal with my cycle.

Growing pains with any luck :s

Hey ELLACRAIG,

Good luck with your new program!! If you are getting swelling then it could mean your girls are starting to grow!! Maybe just be a bit patient and you will get the growthSmile

And yeah I changed my user name..I was Gwendolyn1005 (your buddy)

Breast wishes,

(01-11-2013, 07:17 AM)JennyG Wrote:  Hey ELLACRAIG,

Good luck with your new program!! If you are getting swelling then it could mean your girls are starting to grow!! Maybe just be a bit patient and you will get the growthSmile

And yeah I changed my user name..I was Gwendolyn1005 (your buddy)

Breast wishes,

Oh hey buddy Wink yes am hopefull, hope your journey is working for you too Smile

What is your starting bra size? 33" seems to be a good start? I take photos and then immediately delete them from my camera and computer. Wipe away the evidence! I agree, it would be mortifying for someone to find them. What country do you live in?

(03-11-2013, 09:37 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  What is your starting bra size? 33" seems to be a good start? I take photos and then immediately delete them from my camera and computer. Wipe away the evidence! I agree, it would be mortifying for someone to find them. What country do you live in?

Ha ha yes I was almost contemplating putting some pics on here but im not brave enough. I cant think of anywhere else to put them though :s
Jen Im ashamed to say Im not sure what my bra size is really, I thought that because im 34 around my chest and nipples and I fit in an A cup that makes me a 34a? Im almost embarrassed to admit I dont know.. I always just always thought of myself as having nice perky little boobs and finding pretty bras that fit to suit paying no notice to measurements! I always buy 10a or b sizes here in NZ . Im not how that converts to US sizes!
The rest of my natureday turned up this morn though so im like a kid at xmas Wink

Ooo maybe il create a new email address and email myself the pics and store them there! Genius!

(03-11-2013, 10:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ha ha yes I was almost contemplating putting some pics on here but im not brave enough. I cant think of anywhere else to put them though :s
Jen Im ashamed to say Im not sure what my bra size is really, I thought that because im 34 around my chest and nipples and I fit in an A cup that makes me a 34a? Im almost embarrassed to admit I dont know.. I always just always thought of myself as having nice perky little boobs and finding pretty bras that fit to suit paying no notice to measurements! I always buy 10a or b sizes here in NZ . Im not how that converts to US sizes!
The rest of my natureday turned up this morn though so im like a kid at xmas Wink
Ooo maybe il create a new email address and email myself the pics and store them there! Genius!

Smart! As for band width, usually you get that from your underbust measurement which you take directly under your bust while exhaling. Depending on your individual shape of your rib cage, most will take that measurement and add 1-3 to their measurement and get their band width. For example, I measure 29 inches under my bust and I wear a 32 band width. A 32 band width is a 10 in NZ. See here: http://www.boobytrapwarehouse.com.au/brasizes.htm

(30-10-2013, 06:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi. This is my programme, I guess what better place to document my progress other than here itself.
I started on Greenbush Herbs for 6 weeks. From that I gained nothing but believe with Greenbush its slow and steady wins the race. I've decided I don't want to spend 6 months on these high dosages and crazy pill popping to see results so have moved to "Natureday.com's" programme.
Started Natureday 27th October, 3 pills a day and 1-2 droppers of liquid herbs. I also take a multi and EPO and I use the Noogleberry for around 30 minutes a day. I will continue using greenbush's Bustea tea 1-2 times a day. I also use Isosensuals Volufiline cream which apparently increases the volume of fatty tissues in your breasts (im somewhat sceptical of this...)

Ok, so you switched from a program with the smallest bit of estrogenic production (SP) and prolactin (FG) to a program with the same (SP, which is not a true antiandrogen, and FG, which mostly raises prolactin and has mild antiandrogen effects) and Dong Quai (which is unfortunately no more than a placebo http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/herbal.htm why do they always have to do that?), Blessed Thistle (more prolactin), and Fennel (prolactin and phytoestrogen). Looks like you're getting a lot of prolactin and very, very small amounts of phytoestrogen (well, this depends on how much Fennel they put in your daily dosage). But, from the sounds of it, this is what you want, am I right? Remember that prolactin can make the appearance of pregnancy by adding temporary swelling, but you do have a little bit of phytos which should help! I love that you added volufiline to your routine... I will be trying that when I run out of my Ainterol Cream! And of course, the multi, EPO, and noogleberry are smart additions.

Keep us updated, and happy growing!

(30-10-2013, 06:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi. This is my programme, I guess what better place to document my progress other than here itself.

i'm searching for a good volufiline cream and i wanna know what this brand gonna do for you ,
is this what you use ?
http://www.amazon.com/IsoSensuals-ENHANCE-Breast-Enlargement-Cream/dp/B005PHZBAW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1383572030&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=Isosensuals+Volufiline+cream

i don't find any volufiline in it ?
what's the amount of volufilline in it ?

(04-11-2013, 02:39 PM)lora Wrote:  

i'm searching for a good volufiline cream and i wanna know what this brand gonna do for you ,
is this what you use ?
http://www.amazon.com/IsoSensuals-ENHANCE-Breast-Enlargement-Cream/dp/B005PHZBAW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1383572030&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=Isosensuals+Volufiline+cream

heres the link, I brought it off them direct so I could place feedback and to be sure it was the legitimate product, ive heard amazon has people selling imitations. also received in 7 days to the pacific!
http://isosensuals.com/shop/index.php/bo...cream.html
it details their ingrediants, plus no parabens or petrochemicals!

ive checked my dates and ive been using iso sensuals for 6 weeks now. have I notice a difference ? hard to tell as I was silly enough to not take photos - too scared my hubby would find them but Ive found a way to rectifiy this now Smile my breasts are firmer though. that much is notable.

also lora as you posted about DIM, I emailed a herbalist who sells DIM and actually got a reply which was suprising! she said that you can take DIM whilst on a "phytoestrogen based programme" and it wont negate the effects and will still metabolize estrogen as its meant too. she said to just watch out for any side effects but noted this would be unlikely.
you probably knew all this already but I didn't so that is good.

(04-11-2013, 02:39 PM)lora Wrote:  

is this what you use ?

ALSO lora, because I went in to get that link for you I noticed a 60 day guarantee if you are not satisfied. would they honour it who knows. but its there.. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon