Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my estrogen dominance overcoming program (starting 30AAA completely flat)

Why couldn't you get your noogleberry?

Because of customs problems in her country.

Big Grin hi girls,

may be it's now time to celebrate again Big Grin

my cycle gets regular again just like i've always been , every 30 days .

and my last 1/2 inch that i gained is still there till now ,
i've lost about 1 inch from my hips and this great as i've too much fats in this area too .

the hypnosis is working well too and make me feel a sensation again on my bust .

so i think i'm gonna but a small light simple routine for this time , and i'll try to make sure that i take a balanced hormonal herbs to keep every thing in its order,
i'll make sure to make it very easy routine this time to make sure that i'll keep doing it .
so let's start putting this routine Big GrinCool

Sounds like you've found something that works for you! Great!

(04-06-2014, 05:04 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Sounds like you've found something that works for you! Great!

Smile yes and actually i'm not sure what was that thing exactly ,
i think the most important was the weight that i gained Smile

(29-05-2014, 05:11 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hey, maybe you could also start taking Maca. Maca is being used to balanced your hormones. Good luck.

hi peggy Smile nice to meet you again , it seems that you did much success that i had no much time to check your thread and congratulate you on , pardon me Blush
keep on dear you are doing very well Smile

i thought about maca before but i realized that it increases the hips area and also the estrogen level , which i don't want to increase it so much .

(14-05-2014, 07:40 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  The long duration sports decreases estrogen : http://femede.es/documentos/Original_Eje...93_112.pdf

useful information Smile thanks ,
but the problem is that i get exhausted from 15 min workout that i can't keep on Sad , no matter how much time i warm up, i still gets tired very quickly Dodgy

ok the facts are,

1. i have no much time everyday .
2. i'm lazy .
3. i got exhausted and tired easily and quickly from a minimal effort .
4. i need to get rid of this cellulite in my hips area .
5. i need equal balanced amount of estrogen and progesterone .
6. i need to decrease my testosterone .

so depending on those facts i will put my new easy simple no time routine :
which is :

at morning : directly after getting up of my bed,
lay down on the floor and doing those steps of yoga
those are easy, need no time , need no effort and
will be considered as my Exercises every day .

i also seeing a result with those on decreasing the size of my hips and thighs and also with my cellulite .

after breakfast : 1 gram fenugreek
: 1 cap fish oil (omega 3)
after an hour : 1 packet emergen_c msm

at afternoon : 1 cup of spearmint tea

after lunch : 1 gram fenugreek
after an hour : 1 gram jarrow formula msm

after dinner : 1 gram fenugreek
after an hour : 1 gram jarrow formula msm

at evening : massage with flaxseed oil ( just easy classic massage to
each breast alone while lying on the bed ) lazy Big Grin yea Tongue

before sleep : hypnosis
and i'm gonna use this one for a month

on my luteal phase : pc 1/2 teaspoon twice a day .

I like the way that language in the video sounds. I love the idea of getting up right away and getting the exercises in! I should start doing that because I need to trim down my thighs.

I like your program, it's quite laid-back. :-)

(04-06-2014, 05:20 PM)lora Wrote:  
(29-05-2014, 05:11 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hey, maybe you could also start taking Maca. Maca is being used to balanced your hormones. Good luck.

hi peggy Smile nice to meet you again , it seems that you did much success that i had no much time to check your thread and congratulate you on , pardon me Blush
keep on dear you are doing very well Smile

i thought about maca before but i realized that it increases the hips area and also the estrogen level , which i don't want to increase it so much .

No hun, don't worry that maca will increase your estrogen. Maca is an adaptogen, it will BALANCE your hormones. If you have too much estrogen, it will lower it, if you have not enough estrogen, maca will make sure your your body produces more of it. It will also regulate your thyroid and your entire endocrine system:

"The alkaloids in the maca help to stimulate the pituitary gland to do its primary function, which is to release or stop the release stimulating hormones to the rest of the endocrine system. It works on bio-feedback. So, if a certain hormone is too low, it will release a related “stimulating hormone,” or vice versa will stop releasing the stimulating hormone."

Read here about maca: http://asanafoods.com/blog/maca-effects-...l-periods/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon