Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my estrogen dominance overcoming program (starting 30AAA completely flat)

thanks for warm feelings girls , this really helps me a lot to stay strong , and i will stay strong and trying hard to solve all issues because of you Smile
i willlllllllllllllll soooooooolve thissssssssssssss Cool
no one can beat me Cool

Hi Lora,
Just starteTed reading urprogram yesterday. Hope u get everything straightened out pretty soon. Wish u gud luck!

That's the spirit, lora! Think positively! It will all work out. Smile

(19-03-2014, 09:14 PM)Lilylittle Wrote:  Hi Lora,
Just starteTed reading urprogram yesterday. Hope u get everything straightened out pretty soon. Wish u gud luck!

thanks lily for being here Smile
i hope you found something useful here Smile i'm gonna check your thread too Smile

(20-03-2014, 02:52 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  That's the spirit, lora! Think positively! It will all work out. Smile

yeeeees i'll keep positive Smile

i'm doing a fake medical report and a fake doctor's sign to pass my NB Big GrinCool
EVIL ME CoolBig Grin

i'm gonna do some dirty work and fake papers and i hope this work Big Grin

no matter what it takes, i'm gonna take my apparatus Cool

away from NB stupid problem ,
i began to think that i might be a pcos ,

i read this very very informative article about pcos , and i've doubt now that i might be a pcos .

http://web.archive.org/web/20100525110352/http://www.nourish.net.nz/articles-closeup.php?ac=311&art=914

the only thing that disturbs me that i've a high estadiol percent which should be low in pcos .

anyway i'm gonna make some tests within 2 weeks to clear things up .

during this period i'm gonna stop alllllllllll supplements , may be just do workout and massage when possible Smile

i'm gonna telling you what hormone tests i'm gonna make just when finishing filtering the previous article and know what exactly the hormone tests i need to do to make sure if i'm pcos or not . Rolleyes

The long duration sports decreases estrogen : http://femede.es/documentos/Original_Eje...93_112.pdf

hi girls,
it has been a long time since i wrote here .
let me let you know how it goes with me now with no laugh please Smile
ok,
i was not actually doing too much through the past 3 months,
i'm just the same i was with a little a little changes,

i'm now 54.600 kg wight
over bust : 82.5 cm
band size : 75 cm
waist size : 65 cm

yes i grew about 1 cm maybe because of gaining weight or because of hypnosis that i'm listening to from time to time

the reason that i'm not doing anything is that i'm depressed a lot that i couldn't get my noogleberry although i've worked on this matter and tried a lot .
i was not actually doing too much except for trying to begin using the fenugreek but i suffered a stupid problem with it ,
all the time i'm using it i experienced a hypo-tension all the time and when testing my blood sugar in such the hypotensive case it was low ,
the fenaugreek i think causes me a low blood sugar level leading to continuous hypotension, so i stopped it.

i didn't do so much work after that, i think because i'm somewhat lazy and when i'm trying to do a thing my period become disturbed,
like when i used the new life flo progesta cream, my period gets disturbed because of this so, i used the pm atomizer for 4 days and stopped it to get my period .
then i noticed that acne begin to breakout again ,
i thought that with using of the pm atomizer my estrogen dominance case began to annoying me again and the excess estrogen converted into testosterone and causes the breakout .

i don't know what's going on now in my body ,
am i need to decrease my estrogen or increase it or decreasing my progesterone or increase it ? Huh

i'm just trying to get my cycle into order and then begin to think about a new NBE plan ,

and i'm sure i want to decrease my testosterone so i will focus on the spearmint and peppermint too that i heard it has a similar effect to spearmint .

may be i will try the hypnosis that i found on Jenniferlove thread , i think it's a good one especially because i get used too steve g hypnosis and need to change it .

i heard the Jenniferlove's hypnosis today and i liked it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5-fKJt9MviM
i advice all of you to give it a try Smile

Hey, maybe you could also start taking Maca. Maca is being used to balanced your hormones. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon