Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anon's Personal Program! PICTURE HEAVY

Oh i just reread you still need to get the results! Hope they are all normal. Please update if you wouldnt mind the results just so we know what the herbs may or may not be doing to our h levels.
Thanks

(15-11-2013, 12:18 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Oh i just reread you still need to get the results! Hope they are all normal. Please update if you wouldnt mind the results just so we know what the herbs may or may not be doing to our h levels.
Thanks

I just called the Dr.'s office, they're closed for lunch. Of course Dodgy

I left them a message and I'm hoping they call back soon to let me know when I can go pick them up.

(15-11-2013, 08:40 PM)Anon Wrote:  
(15-11-2013, 12:18 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Oh i just reread you still need to get the results! Hope they are all normal. Please update if you wouldnt mind the results just so we know what the herbs may or may not be doing to our h levels.
Thanks

I just called the Dr.'s office, they're closed for lunch. Of course Dodgy

I left them a message and I'm hoping they call back soon to let me know when I can go pick them up.

Waiting for results from doctors = least favourite thing in the world!

Good luck!

Soo keen to know results! (No pressure lol) and only if your ok sharing Smile

Well, I was reading a thread the other day about another user who wanted to use aromatase enhancers, such as White Peony Root and Forkskolin. Forkskolin is easy to find, but I could not find white peony root supplements anywhere so I was just gonna buy it from Aliexpress and make my own supplements.

Here's the thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11239

These are the items that increase aromatase:

D-aspartic acid: 40% Increase of Test. & 85% Increase of Estradiol
Alcohol
Pure Genestein
White Peony

That thread has a lot of useful information that could really benefit women with more male hormones than they need.

Hun, you can at least get the slices at mountainroseherbs.com

Not sure if you can grind it though. I just made it as a tincture and it certainly helped with me and my friends androgens.

(27-11-2013, 09:00 PM)Anon Wrote:  Well, I was reading a thread the other day about another user who wanted to use aromatase enhancers, such as White Peony Root and Forkskolin. Forkskolin is easy to find, but I could not find white peony root supplements anywhere so I was just gonna buy it from Aliexpress and make my own supplements.

Here's the thread

Alcohol
Pure Genestein
White Peony

That thread has a lot of useful information that could really benefit women with more male hormones than they need.

(27-11-2013, 10:31 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hun, you can at least get the slices at mountainroseherbs.com

Not sure if you can grind it though. I just made it as a tincture and it certainly helped with me and my friends androgens.

Oh. My. God. That's really useful! How did you make your tincture?

Here are my November statistics, if anyone's interested. Life is a roller coaster and I'm on a wild ride so I haven't had time to do much of anything for my breasts but PM is working really well for me because even though I don't take it everyday, my breasts still don't go below 33. My range this month was 32.3(weird day, probably measured wrong) to 34.6.

http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/anon97...Statistics

If I'm getting results barely doing anything on PM, then I should get amazing results for the month of December since I'm gonna try being more vigorous.

(27-11-2013, 10:31 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hun, you can at least get the slices at mountainroseherbs.com

(27-11-2013, 09:00 PM)Anon Wrote:  Well, I was reading a thread the other day about another user who wanted to use aromatase enhancers, such as White Peony Root and Forkskolin. Forkskolin is easy to find, but I could not find white peony root supplements anywhere so I was just gonna buy it from Aliexpress and make my own supplements.

Here's the thread

Alcohol
Pure Genestein
White Peony

I just wondered that if you made more tincture and bottled it there will be many of us here ready to buy from you Smile

Yesterday I drank a full glass of water, half before, half during, noogling. I swelled up to 34.5! I recently took up noogling again and for the past few weeks I've been stuck at 33, swelling half an inch at most. The water really helped.

I guess I'm cultivating my stripper body for when I move into a different part of town and might have to take up an extra job hahaha

So, I noogle at 40min intervals two or three times a night for a total of 1.5 to 2 hours a day.

I am about to start taking black gelatinized maca for the booty. I want an ass so phat you can park 10 Tahoe's on it. This is going to be a serious routine. I have a daily butt workout which is 10 reps of exercises done in pairs, in ABAB format. For example, 10 squats then 10 lunges, then 10 squats and 10 more lunges then move on to the next pair.

I am going to make maca smoothies. I hear it tastes gross but nutty and I hope the peanut butter will compliment or hide the taste of the maca. Recipe as follows:

Half a banana
Enough soy milk(or any liquid really)
Some Peanut Butter Powder
Tablespoon of Flaxseed
Maca, dosage depending on the schedule I come up with.

I didn't mean for my diet to change 100% but it's what has to happen when you live off chips and taquitos. I aim for at least 80g of protien a day(0.7 to 0.8 grams of protien per pound of body weight).

Breakfast: is 2 eggs and some toast with olive oil or something rich in healthy fats, which from I've read is necessary for proper fat distribution in women.

Snack: 5.3oz fat free Chobani Greek Yogurt with 2tsp of peach preserves and stevia to taste.

Lunch: Homemade(tiny, unfortunately) burrito with 50g of white rice, half an avocado, 3oz of meat(chicken breast or lean ground beef) wraped in a whole grain tortilla.

Dinner: 5oz of tilapia, baked with 5oz of vegetables. The fish is baked with olive oil and seasoned with garlic salt and any seasoning I see fit for the day.

So far I think this is a good meal plan if you're looking for da booty. It has plenty of protien, enough for me anyway. Protein is a building block so maybe it helps with growing new breast tissue too! I am trying to incorperate more protein but I'm still getting comfortable with cooking meat.

I am all in when it comes to the butt because I am tired of feeling self conscious about my butt at the gym. It's gotten better but it's still jigly and not impressive by any meansSad

So, as of currently my measurements are 33-27-35. I'm not really focused on my waist right now, just my assests. I hope that once I get my maca I start making some real gains! If my ideas work, then I will update with results in a few weeks. I will update as soon as I get my maca in the mail.

Hi Anon,
may i ask, are you still taking PM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon