Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anon's Personal Program! PICTURE HEAVY

You got pretty breasts. Keep it up. Good luck.

Here you can see my daily measurements+Weekly averages, a frequency chart, and a fluctuations chart.

bit.ly/1cCFBGa

I really like your progress you are so lucky keep going onSmile

I used Noogleberry system for one month then I stopped and I'm so disappointed for the results, It enlarged my nipples and made them to point out in a very annoying way Sad

And now I'm sticked with massaging my breast for 10 minutes 3x/day with fenugreek oil and take 1g of fenugreek seeds everyday , hope that will work I have started this program since 11sep2013 , and no progress till now Sad
so disappointed

(06-11-2013, 11:57 PM)NORA90 Wrote:  I really like your progress you are so lucky keep going onSmile

I used Noogleberry system for one month then I stopped and I'm so disappointed for the results, It enlarged my nipples and made them to point out in a very annoying way Sad

And now I'm sticked with massaging my breast for 10 minutes 3x/day with fenugreek oil and take 1g of fenugreek seeds everyday , hope that will work I have started this program since 11sep2013 , and no progress till now Sad
so disappointed

One month isn't enough for results! I tape my nipples down to prevent that because if I don't then I'll have franken-nipples for the rest of the day haha Taping them down helps your breast swell, rather than your nipples. Have you tried noogling one breast at a time? I noogled my left boob for 4 hours and the next day I'd noogle my right boob for one hour. It helped them even out a bit, but if that isn't your issue, you will get much better swelling pumping one at a time.

I'm not sure if fenugreek actually helped or if it was just the noogleberry. Are you taking your fenugreek spaced out throughout the day? I found every 8 hours to be very manageable and I think it's better to have a steady supply in you than one dose every 24 hours.

You'll get results eventually Smile

I started PM October 31st, taking 500mg in the morning and 500mg in the afternoon. During the course of this week, I have not measure below 33.6". My range for the week has been 33.6" to 34.1" which is great compared to last week (33.2"-33.9"). I haven't been noogling as often as I used to. It's great that I'm measuring this all just from PM. I'm glad I can now take a more passive approach as opposed to Fenu every 8hrs and Noogle for at least one.

The only thing I liked from Fenugreek/SP combo is that my skin was super clear. Now on Lutera, PM, and SP, I've not only gained weight, my skin is breaking out and my hair is falling out. Maybe estrogen dominance?

"Someone who has ‘Estrogen Dominance’ usually has:

Low Progesterone
Low ‘Beneficial/Good’ Estrogen (such as Estriol)
High ‘Aggressive/Bad’ Estrogen (such as Estrone, Estrodiol)'"

"Causes of Low Progesterone

Stress
Poor Diet (malnutrition)
Inactivity. Lack of exercise can decrease progesterone production
Insulin Resistance and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome"

I think I have low progesterone levels. I'm fat, stressed, and lazy. Time to buy a bike! Or progesterone cream...

This is what's scary about messing with these kinds of hormones. As tempted as I was for HRT purposes, I just can't bring myself to do it. When was the last time you took your hormone panel?

I would say androgen/liver/ higher estrogen possibly. Wow in one cycle?? That's fast! Did the Doc say these symptoms will clear after a while?

(09-11-2013, 10:45 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  This is what's scary about messing with these kinds of hormones. As tempted as I was for HRT purposes, I just can't bring myself to do it. When was the last time you took your hormone panel?

I would say androgen/liver/ higher estrogen possibly. Wow in one cycle?? That's fast! Did the Doc say these symptoms will clear after a while?

I took my hormone panel last Monday and I'm going to see my doctor sometime in the next two weeks and see if I can get a copy of the results. The doctor did say it would help acne and it would take 3 months for everything to get regulated. I guess it's just an adjustment period. I bet it's just water weight because I'm really bloated and gassy.

(10-11-2013, 03:12 AM)Anon Wrote:  
(09-11-2013, 10:45 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  This is what's scary about messing with these kinds of hormones. As tempted as I was for HRT purposes, I just can't bring myself to do it. When was the last time you took your hormone panel?

I took my hormone panel last Monday and I'm going to see my doctor sometime in the next two weeks and see if I can get a copy of the results. The doctor did say it would help acne and it would take 3 months for everything to get regulated. I guess it's just an adjustment period. I bet it's just water weight because I'm really bloated and gassy.

hi anon. so you told your doctor what you were taking? what did he/she say about the herbs?
in my country you tell a doctor you are thinking or even PREFER a more natural approach and you get laughed out of the office. I had one doctor like that and she referred to me as "you people" who take herbs... needless to say I refused to ever see her again.

tell you what I like about fenugreek, it helped with my digestion big time. and for me that's a major, im incorporating more fenugreek into my routine having noticed since changing programmes my digestion has slowed down again. I found fenugreek sprouts (arrgghh) and haven't used them much but I do have fenugreek seed as a condiment topping (if you will) so hoping that will suffice.

again, still marvellous progress for you Smile

(14-11-2013, 07:37 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  hi anon. so you told your doctor what you were taking? what did he/she say about the herbs?
in my country you tell a doctor you are thinking or even PREFER a more natural approach and you get laughed out of the office. I had one doctor like that and she referred to me as "you people" who take herbs... needless to say I refused to ever see her again.

At the time I went for the blood testing, I had been off herbs for a week so I wouldn't have to tell her about the herbs. I could only imagine what she would have said. Probably that they don't do anything haha

I realize it's hard for doctors to accept alternatives but to write it off as bullshit is biased. I mean, I have the proof sitting on my chest. People are close minded.

I myself never noticed anything different with digestion. Maybe I was a bit more regular, as in pooping on the dot everyday.

(14-11-2013, 11:57 PM)Anon Wrote:  
(14-11-2013, 07:37 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  hi anon. so you told your doctor what you were taking? what did he/she say about the herbs?

At the time I went for the blood testing, I had been off herbs for a week so I wouldn't have to tell her about the herbs. I could only imagine what she would have said. Probably that they don't do anything haha

I realize it's hard for doctors to accept alternatives but to write it off as bullshit is biased. I mean, I have the proof sitting on my chest. People are close minded.

I myself never noticed anything different with digestion. Maybe I was a bit more regular, as in pooping on the dot everyday.

Ha ha nicely put :p
Yes it pisses me off too. We should be allowed to have a choice. Thats good the herbs got out of your system that quickly. Makes me more at ease that long term damage isnt a potential side effect to taking them.
Love to see the look on the drs face if you took it befores and afters then told them how you got them!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon