Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

have you tried?

Were can I find a True PM liquid extract? And do I just add a drop to my breast and rub it in?

i have a link to the extract PM. i PREfFER THE 100ML size , it's cheaper.
.............http://www.ainterolherbs.com/mobile_catalogue.php.
i have only using PM in it's extract form for the last two years.found it way better in that form.you can take it orally and add to lotions and creams when you do massages.cream form can also be applied to your hips, butt or thights to make them enhanced also.cant do this with pills, also the extracts work better and faster because they are digested quicker and more thourghly.
annieSmile

oops !! dont use the extracts in their raw form to massage into your boobs.need a deep penatrating lotion to carry the PM to the breast receptors, otherwise its just a waste and messy. use .05 to 1 by weight PM to lotion weight so you need a good scale.also dont use to much while you massage its about finding the just right amount to use.TOO MUCH IS VERY BAD, on your girls. they may shrink or do nothing,
AnnieShy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon