Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Inspiration Thread - Post Yours!

Ceci, oh man, she's hot! I wish America had more models like that, most of them are rail thin. xP

(11-07-2013, 10:35 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Ceci, oh man, she's hot! I wish America had more models like that, most of them are rail thin. xP

hahah, We have super-skinny models too, but luckily Latin America prefers women with curves Smile

Ceci,
Well I mean we have Kate Upton. But for some reason I can't bring myself to like her. I think she's just, very, very overrated. She makes me mad, don't ask me why(x

I won´t haha, well, she has a wide belly, narrow hips and no butt, but for the other hand, she has a pretty face and big boobs.
she's so controversial. Smile

Yeah! Everyone's like "She's so curvy!!" And I'm like, umm, no, her tits are big, there's a difference.

(12-07-2013, 09:06 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Yeah! Everyone's like "She's so curvy!!" And I'm like, umm, no, her tits are big, there's a difference.

I wouldn't call her curvy either: Curvy means low waist to hip ratio, so she isn´t curvy, I agree with you. Smile

Mine is Nina Dobrev Smile I have a very similar body to hers, except her boobs are bigger. I'd be happy if I would eventually have the same size breasts as she does.

[Image: 2qnqjnq.jpg]

[attachment=4573][attachment=4572]Bree Warren.

(12-07-2013, 08:00 AM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Ceci,
Well I mean we have Kate Upton. But for some reason I can't bring myself to like her. I think she's just, very, very overrated. She makes me mad, don't ask me why(x

Totally agree. If you look at Kate Upton's first SI calendar shoot, her boobs are smaller compared to her latest boob pictures. I think she had implants done between then & now.
If you google celebrity implants, you'd be amazed to learn how many have had them done. Some that even look real. Even Victoria Secret models have had implants. So maybe our body inspirations are not attainable compared to what they falsely have. That would not be fair for us to give up trying cause we can't look like the "implants."

Denise Milani and Marisa Miller. They are sooo thin and still have big boobs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon