Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Inspiration Thread - Post Yours!

Hello lovelies!(:
So I was thinking that we ought to have a body inspiration thread, somewhere to put the pictures of the bodies we've spent hours looking up on google (I know your secret!(; ) that way we can come back and have a look when we really don't feel like doing those chi rotations or squats and say "Well I'm not gonna look like that by just sitting here."
So post your pictures, and tell us why they're your inspiration!
Here's mine: Kelly Brook - 5 feet 6 inches of body perfection.
Simply Divine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I find Lara Stone great, but she seems to be doing NBE tooBig Grin
it looks different I would say, her breasts were not that huge before

do you notice that??

I hate to say this, but with Lara Stone, they look to be implants, if you look at the 3rd pic on the left side, at the bottom of the breast on the side in the center on the chest, there is a slight ripple there. So that means she has saline implants. Sorry :/ I'm very good at spotting implants.

(07-07-2013, 05:53 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I hate to say this, but with Lara Stone, they look to be implants, if you look at the 3rd pic on the left side, at the bottom of the breast on the side in the center on the chest, there is a slight ripple there. So that means she has saline implants. Sorry :/ I'm very good at spotting implants.

Yeah... I saw it too... Though the FIRST thing I noticed was how impossibly shaped they were. No natural breast shape is QUITE that... perfect. Which drew my attention to closer inspection which... Yeah... :/

(07-07-2013, 08:06 AM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Hello lovelies!(:
So I was thinking that we ought to have a body inspiration thread, somewhere to put the pictures of the bodies we've spent hours looking up on google (I know your secret!(; ) that way we can come back and have a look when we really don't feel like doing those chi rotations or squats and say "Well I'm not gonna look like that by just sitting here."
So post your pictures, and tell us why they're your inspiration!
Here's mine: Kelly Brook - 5 feet 6 inches of body perfection.
Simply Divine.

I actually... don't... Is that weird?

I KNOW I'll never look QUITE like any models/actresses out there, so I just don't bother even trying to look for anyone I might possibly look like eventually.

That's a really big disappointment, I'm sure to a lot of women because she has such a beautiful body and her boobs are so great.. :\ But you know, we can't judge her, most women have never even heard of NBE, so they would think that there's no other solution besides implants, and since she's a celebrity, the push to have bigger boobs is really big, so she must have just folded under the pressure. But you know at least she didn't get those huge disgusting ones, hers actually look semi-normal. I wish mine were that perfectly shaped -_-"
Oh well. Who is your body inspiration Anastasia?
AbiDrew, that's understandable. I guess I hadn't had a serious one until now, I would just see a girl that had a better ass than me or something and be like "Well, I guess I'm doing extra squats tonight." But I think it's kinda good to have one if you're trying to alter your appearance bodily wise like I am, because it gives you something to look forward to.

I do believe that lara has implants, since they are really much bigger in the third picture and I do not think she would invest so much time for NBESmile
and yes it is really a perfect shape, I love that there is no space between them, I would like to have that

but another thing
after pumping, I mean not only directly after, also later after they are soft again, they look like implants in my case too.the shape ist good, that is not the problem in my case, but I need more volume and NO gap and off course that the swelling stays and not disappersSad. I just hope the gap will disappear with more volume

and looking at pictures of other people, especially the ones that have changed their breasts helps me a bit noticing how the breasts develop. where they get fuller, how the form with more volume changes etc. before I saw some pictures I was wandering how they would grow at all
and with pumping we can actually target the sides or the top or the bottom (bigger larger domes, positioning them differently)

(07-07-2013, 07:18 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  AbiDrew, that's understandable. I guess I hadn't had a serious one until now, I would just see a girl that had a better ass than me or something and be like "Well, I guess I'm doing extra squats tonight." But I think it's kinda good to have one if you're trying to alter your appearance bodily wise like I am, because it gives you something to look forward to.

Yeah... Maybeeeee Scarlett... She's about the most realistic "famous" person whose body I could shoot for. I'd still be slightly bigger framed though. There's just no way I'll ever realistically get a 25" waist. And my hips are already bigger as well lol.

But she's 5'4", and I'm 5'4". And she's square footed. And I'm square footed. So it's probably about the closest I can even find.

Well there you go! She's hot, super hot, I wish I could look like her too. Just google girls hahah, that's how I found Kelly Brook! I love Scarlett, that would be a great body idol right there(:

I might be an oddity but I like skinny girls with big natural boobs, tiny waists and small bums! There's no way I could be a curvy celebrity girl I'd look odd. KB and Scarlett seem amazonian to me! Hot though!

I'm a Brigitte Bardot vintage starlet body fan.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon