Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MistressGeorge's Program

(08-08-2013, 08:17 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Adding new supps. Have to note that.
Why are some girls here just taking supps right after seeing others add them to their programs? I know for a fact that some ladies like myself take certain things with their program bc of certain preference and health issues. Simply copying others will not yield results bc we have diff needs. Lmfao. Some of these same girls pretend they know it all about nbe....funny

My breasts are looking amayzing.. I will keep up but just goes to show, nbe takes months! Not days or weeks. Its not about what you heard works. Its about making changes on your body and growing, quite literally. Make those changes.based off YOUR health/hormone status. Keep up the work cuz Im sooo glad I didWink

I often don't even think of something until I see someone else using it and then I do some studying and wonder, maybe try it, maybe not, maybe I decide I like having it, sometimes I drop it after a reasonable trial period.

Honestly though my program hasn't been changed significantly in quite some time.

Thank you luv.

Wasnt referring to you Abi.

First off, I feel like I want a fresh thread. :/

Second, I went to the GYN yesterday. I made an appt. after discussing my period pain with my lil sis and she told me my grandmom told her she had endometriosis.
After examination, he found a small cyst which for now will cause no problems. But he says I do have endometriosis. Bloodwork however will confirm. He said something about a hormone or birth control pill to help. I am reconsidering birth control now though as I dont think I NEED it for my nbe. Also one of the main reasons I went was for hormone testing, which again the results will be here after the bloodwork comes in. I have to wait two weeks. Sigh. When my hormones come back, I am going to be sooo excited to know exactly what I should be doing for my program. I've been cleansing since my period and only taking vitex and dim. I am going to continue to cleanse so that when my hormones come back I will be ready to go. On a good note, I did gain about 10 pounds this year. I weighed 112 at the start of nbe, I now weigh 122. I love it being more curvy but still petite. When my lover heard he was like: and I wonder where all of it went little girl, before grabbing a handful of my ass. Awesomeness.

(29-08-2013, 06:01 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  First off, I feel like I want a fresh thread. :/

Second, I went to the GYN yesterday. I made an appt. after discussing my period pain with my lil sis and she told me my grandmom told her she had endometriosis.
After examination, he found a small cyst which for now will cause no problems. But he says I do have endometriosis. Bloodwork however will confirm. He said something about a hormone or birth control pill to help. I am reconsidering birth control now though as I dont think I NEED it for my nbe. Also one of the main reasons I went was for hormone testing, which again the results will be here after the bloodwork comes in. I have to wait two weeks. Sigh. When my hormones come back, I am going to be sooo excited to know exactly what I should be doing for my program. I've been cleansing since my period and only taking vitex and dim. I am going to continue to cleanse so that when my hormones come back I will be ready to go. On a good note, I did gain about 10 pounds this year. I weighed 112 at the start of nbe, I now weigh 122. I love it being more curvy but still petite. When my lover heard he was like: and I wonder where all of it went little girl, before grabbing a handful of my ass. Awesomeness.
I wish everything goes well with you. Health & happiness...

Thank you.

Hormone Test Results

I need to go to the office to get the results but I heard the main hormones correctly, that were tested. Due to the woman's accent I could not make out the rest but no worries, Ill pick up a copySmile
Estradiol was 221.4, Progesterone was .7
The test was done on about the twelfth day of my cycle. From some internet poking it seems that for around the time that the test was taken, the results indicate that I have more or normal levels of estrogen and low levels of progesterone. I will read until I am sure. If anyone has any information I would appreciate it.

(17-09-2013, 01:27 AM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Hormone Test Results

I need to go to the office to get the results but I heard the main hormones correctly, that were tested. Due to the woman's accent I could not make out the rest but no worries, Ill pick up a copySmile
Estradiol was 221.4, Progesterone was .7
The test was done on about the twelfth day of my cycle. From some internet poking it seems that for around the time that the test was taken, the results indicate that I have more or normal levels of estrogen and low levels of progesterone. I will read until I am sure. If anyone has any information I would appreciate it.

Without knowing the units those are in it's difficult to say anything...

As an American I assumed ng per ml and pg per ml.....But maybe Im wrong.
I still have to pick up the results and I shall post them in detail.

Ive got a new loverSmile
When an ass man cant keep his hands the girls, I think its safe to say: I got some sexy ass breasts:p

Now I need a damn biopsy for cervical cancer.uuhhh.
I just want to know Im okay. This is soooo frustrating. One thing after another. Sigh.

(17-09-2013, 09:18 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  As an American I assumed ng per ml and pg per ml.....But maybe Im wrong.
I still have to pick up the results and I shall post them in detail.

Yeah... Even between nationalities these things really aren't nearly as standardized as they ought to be.

(17-09-2013, 09:18 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Ive got a new loverSmile
When an ass man cant keep his hands the girls, I think its safe to say: I got some sexy ass breasts:p

Haha! Nice!

(17-09-2013, 09:18 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Now I need a damn biopsy for cervical cancer.uuhhh.
I just want to know Im okay. This is soooo frustrating. One thing after another. Sigh.

Ugh.... Sorry to hear about this. Hope everything's okay or that if there is something wrong they can fix it easily, quickly, and completely, with minimal recovery time!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon