Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how many sessions did it take before you noticed swelling?

Ya so was i...I read a few posts on here by girls saying that after using the pump only once they had a huge amount of swelling like a full cup size or more that lasted for hours...

That's what i was hoping for Sad

I think that many of those girls started out a little bigger than you and I, and that could be why they saw results faster. Everyone's different so I guess no two NBE journeys will ever be the same. Try and stay positive!

I will let you know how things turn out!

Thanks!
Good luck Smile

Hi all,

I started using Brava on Feb 21, 2013. I was an A all my life until I got pregnant. Then I went to a C. After breast feeding, I was/am a deflated B. I'm using the Y Large domes and I believe they are narrow, but I probably need wide. I experienced major swelling since the first night of wear. Gradually, the swelling has gotten longer. This morning I made a big jump. I swelled an inch more than normal and most of the swelling stayed for 10 hours. So I would say it only took me once session, but each session's swelling has lasted a little longer each time. There was one night I didn't use Brava at all. The company said that would set me back 5 days, but I don't really think they can say that. Everyone is different.

...oh and I started herbs 2 weeks ago. first week I took about 1,500 milligrams of saw palmetto, red clover and fenugreek. 2nd week I doubled the dose and that's the max that I will take. However, I started massaging my breasts with progesterone and wild yam extract in the morning and hemp lotion and fenugreek extract in the evening. (No specific reason for the hemp lotion, it's just what I had.)

Tanya

Started 2/21/13 at 36 inches over the nipple
Currently 37 inches over the nipple after 12 hours of not wearing Brava...I hope this means I'm really getting growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon