Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how many sessions did it take before you noticed swelling?

How many sessions does it take before you start getting swelling after using the pump?

And what are the best pumping methods that give the best swelling?

I used my pump 3 times so far and i haven't gotten any swelling at all. The first time i used it was for 30 minutes and i pumped as much as i could and then release right away, then pumped, release right away. The second time i did the exact same pumping method but used it for 1hour. The 3rd time i used it for almost 2 hours and i pumped all the way i could go and when i felt like i could pump more i would pump again, and then wait 1 min and pump again and so on. I never released the entire session. I still did not see any swelling at all, but i did have red ring marks...

I read a post on here about a girl who got a huge amount of swelling that lasted almost all day when she used the pump for the first time....This is what i expected was going to happen with me. But it didn't Sad

lil_babyxoxo,
Are you getting a good seal on the domes? No vacuum escaping. You might try to apply some skin lotion or oil to the breast area before placing domes on your breast area. I have used baby oil and mineral oils, but there are skin lotions that do not have oil that will work too!

Janet

Yes i do use a cream and make sure it is well lubricated before using the pump.... Maybe i'm doing the wrong pumping method?

Most people AFAIK do not get swelling the first time, and very often they don't start seeing swelling until after the first week. I've had a hard time with getting noticeable swelling, and the only thing I've found that consistently helps is to warm my breasts before pumping. I use a microwaved old sock filled with beans Tongue , but you can just use a towel from the dryer if you want. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.

When you started getting swelling how long did it last for?

Thank you for sharing Smile

It only lasted about 3 or 4 hours, but I'm just not a "sweller". Pumping methods don't pay off much for me. The bean bag took my swelling from almost unnoticeable to slightly noticeable. I know that isn't much, but all the other things I tried didn't seem to help.

Recently I decided to try something new. I mixed some old capsaicin pills with Vicks to make my own crappy homemade Icyhot but I haven't used it yet. I'll let you know if it helps. Given my track record, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Thanks for the tips! I will definitely try heating them up next time first..I have used it 5 times now and i still haven't gotten any swelling... Hopefully soon!

And please let me know if your homemade mixture helps.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Good Luck Smile

hi dont worry i didnt swell hardly atall for about a week then it suddenly happened, im sure the less tissue you have the more time and effort it takes but stick with it and try to be patient, i know its frustrating when it doesnt happen straight away! x

When it suddenly happened, how much swelling was there? Like a full cup size or more or less?

much less than a whole cup. it takes time and commitment, i was expecting more swelling too x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon