Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long does swelling last?

It varies from person to person. Some people suffer for less time and for some it goes long. But its natural. It will gone down. Don't need to be tens about it.

It varies but the average duration is 1 to 2 days.

(27-05-2013, 08:10 AM)therapyinsurance Wrote:  It varies but the average duration is 1 to 2 days.

Thank you for answeres! It's appreciated Smile

I've been pumping for 6weeks now. I started out only 2hrs per day but now I put them on when I go to bed and sleep with them on. I am finally getting my swelling to last more through out the day. Some days are better than others. But what I noticed the most was when I switched my oil from sesame to flax seed. Plus now I massage with flax before I use the pump and take 1400mg FSO per day. This has helped alot.

After about 2 weeks of pumping I get 1cm of swelling that lasts for a few hours at most. No issues with pumping as of yet but I do have a bit of trouble with suction on the left side due to a surgical scar under my arm which goes into the breast tissue. I pump 1-2 hours a day if I can and have 1-2 days off per week to give my body a break because I am on coumadin.

(28-05-2013, 07:29 PM)tinytots Wrote:  I've been pumping for 6weeks now. I started out only 2hrs per day but now I put them on when I go to bed and sleep with them on. I am finally getting my swelling to last more through out the day. Some days are better than others. But what I noticed the most was when I switched my oil from sesame to flax seed. Plus now I massage with flax before I use the pump and take 1400mg FSO per day. This has helped alot.

Thank you for the answers! It's appreciated Smile I jut ordered the airlock tubing so that I can while I sleep aswell. I have a hard time finding time during the day to pump and It's hard to stay up at night, I always fall asleep about 30 minutes after pumping Sad I'm hoping the pumping at night will give me a good amount of swelling...About how much swelling do you get after pumping all night? When I would pump for about 2 hours I would get about 3 CM of swelling but it always went down to almost nothing after about 40 minutes. Also when you sleep, are you able to sleep on your size or toss and turn while you have them on?

Thank you Smile

(29-05-2013, 02:49 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  After about 2 weeks of pumping I get 1cm of swelling that lasts for a few hours at most. No issues with pumping as of yet but I do have a bit of trouble with suction on the left side due to a surgical scar under my arm which goes into the breast tissue. I pump 1-2 hours a day if I can and have 1-2 days off per week to give my body a break because I am on coumadin.

Thank you for sharing the info, it's really appreciated Smile

Thats very good that you have been able to pump 1-2 hours a day...I haven't been able to do it very often. Only about 3 times and sometimes 4 times a week. But sometimes I go over 3 days without pumping at all..I'm very busy and it's hard finding the time... I've decided to buy the airlocks to try while sleeping.

Thanks for sharing and good luck Smile

(29-05-2013, 05:28 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(28-05-2013, 07:29 PM)tinytots Wrote:  I've been pumping for 6weeks now. I started out only 2hrs per day but now I put them on when I go to bed and sleep with them on. I am finally getting my swelling to last more through out the day. Some days are better than others. But what I noticed the most was when I switched my oil from sesame to flax seed. Plus now I massage with flax before I use the pump and take 1400mg FSO per day. This has helped alot.

Thank you for the answers! It's appreciated Smile I jut ordered the airlock tubing so that I can while I sleep aswell. I have a hard time finding time during the day to pump and It's hard to stay up at night, I always fall asleep about 30 minutes after pumping Sad I'm hoping the pumping at night will give me a good amount of swelling...About how much swelling do you get after pumping all night? When I would pump for about 2 hours I would get about 3 CM of swelling but it always went down to almost nothing after about 40 minutes. Also when you sleep, are you able to sleep on your size or toss and turn while you have them on?

Thank you Smile

I don't have the airlock yet. Funny though I wake up through out the night to pump back up. I have not measured in the cup yet. You have to sleep on your back. No side sleeping for me. If I move my arms the wrong way they loose suction and fall off. It takes some getting used to but since I can't do it during the day this is my only choice. I'm very faithfull doing this at night. I just have a hard time doing massage first. Good luck and keep us posted how it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon