Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long does swelling last?

When using the Noogleberry breast pump for the first couple of times, how long does the swelling last?

is it possible to buy a cream to increase the swelling or to make the swelling last longer?

Thank you for the help!

It differs from person to person even session to session.
Rainbow 

Agreed after my first eve session I felt a bounce in my bust all the next day. That hasn't happened since

How many sessions does it take to start seeing swelling?

I've used my pump 3 times now. The first time for 30 minutes, the second for 1hour and the 3rd for 1hour and 30 mins and i haven't gotten any swelling or anything at all yet....

I had swelling with the ring marks my first session (been using about three weeks) BUT to be honest I think I'm a bit rough/impatient. As a result I have bruised and had the red dots. I really wouldn't advise this to anyone esp. to someone as young as I think I recall you are. I intend to be more gentle in the future.

What kind of pumping method did you use when you got the swelling?

I am kind of rough with mine too and i've been using it for over 1 hour and i haven't gotten any bruises or anything like that, only the red ring marks....

I usually pump to the point where I can stay in them for 15 mins. I have to weirdly drink a pint of water to achieve this first stage, had read that advise here or I would never have got started. After those 15 mins I periodically pump untill I fill them over the course of an hour. I do release from time to time as I find it can get too much.

And when you pump to the point where you can stay in them for 15 minutes does it hurt?

Thank you for sharing Smile

No worries, just to be clear, when I say 15 mins what I should say is it takes me a min or two to get in the cups eliminating 'farting' excuse the expression. Once I know I'll stay, I wait about 15 mins before pumping again. I should also add like other posters, I wear a heating pad for about 15 mins, I then massage 50 rotations per breast, then I heat the domes gently with a hairdryer before finally Idrink a pint of water - ALL great tips I picked up here. Oops, sorry didn't really answer your question. It only hurts passed the 15 min stage when I'm trying to fill them, getting them to suction in the first place doesn't hurt at all, just frustrates lol

Great tips !

Thank you so much for the help and advice Smile

Good Luck xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon